Current players (1 Viewer)

bluesky88

Shame the current players are not more active about keeping the Sky Blues at the Ricoh.
With their livelihood at stake due to FFP surely they are going to take another hit next year if playing at Shitfields
but I'm sure Joy won't lose any sleep over worrying about them or anybody else for that matter.

ajsccfc

Shitfields

HJWawLk.gif

torchomatic

I think they care as long as they get paid.

CCFC_GT

Criticising your employer usually has a negative effect on your future employment prospects, and these players will have families and livelihoods to consider, so it is not surprising that many are not publicly critical of the situation or SISU, other than expressing a desire to stay at the Ricoh.

Spionkop

What's to stop Elvis and the whole squad uniting as one and tell Sisu we're not playing in Northampton? It'd really put Sisu on the spot. They not going to sack them all. One thing, if the players did this they'd be absolute heroes to us all. It's not so far fetched. Team and fans together.

speedie87

I'm not on twitter but I know a lot of players are. Has anyone sent links to today's events to any players?

Sub

if they did refuse to play how long would it take for the SISU legal department to have a solicitors letter placed in the players hand summoning him to court ? IT seems the way our owners appear to work.

deanocity3

Did anyone see Clarke Carlisle talking about us this afternoon on sky sports.Some of the players that have be made black sheep at coventry by being made to train on their own have been in touch with players union,he said something like it's a disgrace at that club

stupot07

Did anyone see Clarke Carlisle talking about us this afternoon on sky sports.Some of the players that have be made black sheep at coventry by being made to train on their own have been in touch with players union,he said something like it's a disgrace at that club

It's working 2 down 5 to go

Users who are viewing this thread