Current Form Perception? (1 Viewer)

JustWoody

Was thinking about our form and for me we seem to be fairly inconsistent

But, when looking at the last 6 games, only Sheffield United have picked up more points that us (and only 1 more) + the likes of Bournemouth, QPR, Blackburn, Forrest, West Brom, Stoke, Huddersfield have all got less points but many seem to being talked up

Made me re-evaluate how well we are doing in a positive way

PUSB

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Maybe it's the fluctuating level of performance why people are thinking that way.Some good performances and some less so. OK its points that count but standard/consistency of play is the best barometer in the longer term on how things will pan out this season.

skyblueelephant76

Was thinking about our form and for me we seem to be fairly inconsistent

But, when looking at the last 6 games, only Sheffield United have picked up more points that us (and only 1 more) + the likes of Bournemouth, QPR, Blackburn, Forrest, West Brom, Stoke, Huddersfield have all got less points but many seem to being talked up

Made me re-evaluate how well we are doing in a positive way

PUSB
We're 10th in the form table over the last 6 games.

rob9872

A few games ago I was fed up of hearing how nice we were and how despite not winning everyone said we were the best team they'd played. I said I wanted us to play worse and collect points rather than plaudits and it seems I currently have my wish. Long may it continue! :)

SBT

We’ve won six of our last ten league games, which is great, but four of those wins were against the bottom four sides in the division. We’ve had an unusually easy stretch of games - just as well that it’s coincided with us going off the boil somewhat.

Edit: Whoops, Derby wasn’t a league game of course. So it’s five wins from our last nine, three of which were against the ‘true’ bottom three.

Last edited:

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Think we’ve done really well recently considering the fixture pile up and the Southampton game, MR was definitely right when he said that was still affecting us – especially with the injuries to a few key players/Hamer’s suspension meaning not much chance for rotation

No midweek game next week, so a bit of a breather before Swansea at least

Evo1883

Still feels like our form picks up after the new year with Robins every season..

Since the new year

We've

Won 5
Drew 1
Lost 3

Only won 2 of the previous 10 before the new year

JustWoody

I actually meant the last 5 not 6, oops!

+ given the fixture congestion then even though we have played some of the teams lower down still think we are getting back towards early season form

Users who are viewing this thread