Cup tickets for Cambrdge ? (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

They've given us about 1,400 tickets.

I'll be going, and it would be nice to pack it. I think we need a win before then though to rally the troops... Not asking for much!

cov4theprem

Less than 300 sold - very poor. Looks like south Hobbin terrace (extra 1000) available also if initial allocation sells out as these are not available to home fans..

Wheelfass

Less than 300 sold - very poor. Looks like south Hobbin terrace (extra 1000) available also if initial allocation sells out as these are not available to home fans..
1433 available in the modern seated South stand behind the goal which used to be the old open terrace Allotment End. Just short of 1000 standing terrace tickets could be put on sale in the South Habbin which runs from the half way line to the South Stand if there is a demand for it.

Wheelfass

I think if we win tomorrow they'll be a bit of a flurry at least.

Would be nice to sell it out, but can't see it happening!
It's an easy trip from Cov and only takes about an hour and a half and on good roads too. Even easier with the improvements at Catthorpe. We have Cambridge supporting family there so will be staying over. I just hope we get the bragging rights!!!

Rory83

It'll be the first game I take my daughter to, she lives in Cambridge so would be rude not to!

Hope we can go into the game off the back of a win against MK Dons and try and get some form going into Christmas. Not too much to ask, is it?

Users who are viewing this thread