Cup draw (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Let's not get excited until we see who we would have played in the final, if we'd won all of the intervening games. Really looking forward to seeing who that would have been.

CJ_covblaze

It would've been Chelsea last year, Had we beaten Brighton, Man United and Spurs..... although playing at Wembley 3 times in a month would've gotten a bit tedious.

I don’t know how Spurs fans do it tbh. I’d be smashing my head with a shovel every other weekend.

usskyblue

CUAcRWyWwAAxxVS

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

Magwitch

We’re out of that too.
No we ain’t, have to win tonight and not by penalties we would then be in the southern section of the knock-outs and have to be an away team in the next round and could play the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs amongst others. Part of the rules is they have to use their home venues so a Spurs draw means another trip to Wembley

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
No we ain’t, have to win tonight and not by penalties we would then be in the southern section of the knock-outs and have to be the away team in the next round alongside the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs amongst others. Part of the rules is they have to use their home venues so a Spurs draw means another trip to Wembley

That's EFL Trophy.

covmark

No we ain’t, have to win tonight and not by penalties we would then be in the southern section of the knock-outs and have to be an away team in the next round and could play the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs amongst others. Part of the rules is they have to use their home venues so a Spurs draw means another trip to Wembley
Lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

As Nick says that’s the Trophy. With regards to Wembley, playing against Spurs’ U23 team there sounds awful. Wembley is a bad enough place to watch football when it’s full let alone when it’s 80-90% empty.

Nick

Administrator
As Nick says that’s the Trophy. With regards to Wembley, playing against Spurs’ U23 team there sounds awful. Wembley is a bad enough place to watch football when it’s full let alone when it’s 80-90% empty.
Would be just like a home game for them too

CJ_covblaze

Magwitch

Only repeating how Clive Eakin described the possibilities on CWR regarding tonight’s game yesterday and he definitely said playing Tottenham at their home ground is a possibility, did anyone else hear the same ?

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

I would doubt any Spurs fan would be too bothered about going.

I was talking generally. One fan base in particular that were obviously not too happy about the Watford game being in MK.

Users who are viewing this thread