Cup draw (3 Viewers)

oakey

Have you factored in that the Fa cup final is May 25th and the play off final is May 26th?
Some achievement. PUSB

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Yeah I looked it up and it goes to the next Prem team down now. More gutting of footballs institutions to appease mid PL teams.
In the much overused Drake meme

Actually winning a trophy 👎

Just about finishing in the top half of the PL 👍

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Are well, one can only dream.

dream GIF

Flying Fokker

Attendance was pretty disappointing last night, especially given how many of our fans were whinging on social media that they couldn’t find a stream. We love to bang the drum that we’ve got class support but the stadium was close to half empty with £15 tickets for a game we were very likely to win well. I’d like to think we’ll get a lot in for Maidstone but doubt it will be - sell out.

Fewer SWFC fans than Oxford game. Pishing it down, 19.4k is better than most of our home games last season.

itsabuzzard

I did have a premonition daydream/fantasy that we win the cup by beating Liverpool at Wembley in Klopp's last UK game - we catch them off guard as they are on for the quad with a Europa final to prepare for.

I think the only slightly feasible way this happens is if we are fortunate with the draws if we do beat Maidstone.

E.g. get a lower prem/championship team at home in the quarters (Blackburn, Leeds, Bournemouth, Leicester, Forest).

As favourable as possible in the Semis (Wolves, Brighton or below - I could see us pulling off a one off Vs Man United too, but not Chelsea).

Liverpool get drawn Vs Man City at some point and knock them out, and then we get a fatigued/grass is too long/wet/windy Liverpool team and spoil Klopp's party!
Klopp's shitting himself already.

Otis

Klopp's shitting himself already.
Which is actually another way we CAN win it.

Let's say hat happens.

He gets too animated, enters the field of play, the poo runs all the way down his inside leg, drips onto the pitch, play has to stop and the game is suspended and retrospectively, we would then be awarded the trophy.

Which would be fab of course, but the coach trip back to Coventry would be rather tense and anxious, with lots of "have we," "haven't we" chats flying around.

Be a nervous wait, but I think we would take that if it meant more silverware wouldn't we.

Sun headline the next day would be something along the lines of "Klopp Drops A Plop"

Users who are viewing this thread