Cup draw tonight who do you want? (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Havant and Waterlooville, Pompey or Eastleigh away for selfish reasons.

If we're going for the selfish reasons draw....

Away at Fluminense FC or Vasco De Gama please....

...failing that, Tranmere, Everton or them moaning bitch red cunts down the road...

jimmyhillsfanclub

I would love fc united away

I've been a few FC United games over the last few years......many of their fans are so far up themselves its unbelievable.....

...listening to some of them, you'd think they invented football, invented singing at the football, & single-handedly brought down the Murdoch Sky evil empire.....and lets not forget....they're all Man Utd fans too...twats.

bringbackrattles

Don't fancy a non-league club not after the Worcester fiasco. I reckon we are not a decent Cup team anyway in any competition,so whoever we get the opposition would fancy their chances. But saying that a home tie would be fine against a club with a good following like Pompey,Sheff United,Bradford,to fill the Ricoh a bit more.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Newport (IW) away would be great for me. .......... er....... 'ang on............. Newport (IW) were knocked out weeks ago in the qualifying preliminaries! Damn!

malkitccfc

Thought we had a weekend off so booked flights and tickets in the yellow wall to watch dortmund schalke. Would be gutted if we get a decent away day to some non league team! Some league two team at home please

lifeskyblue

Anyone at home. If away would like a non-league team. Surely this year we will get to third round and draw one of the big boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

Worcester would do for me! we need to put that monkey to bed and roger them raw.

Covstu

How depressing looking at these teams. I would love to take on Worcester again but this time destroy them 5 or 6 - nil.

Terry Gibson's perm

Not going whoever we get as I have no babysitters for that day so away would be nice.

LB87ccfc

Tranmere or Lincoln H
Portsmouth A
Oxford A

Or one of the minnows at home for a hopefully safe passage into the next round.

CJ_covblaze

Got 8 of the 92 to do and 6 will be in the draw, so any of those. Failing that a trip to a non league side would be good.

Gazolba

FC United of Manchester; what a stupid name for a football club. A name, no doubt, invented by lawyers.

pusbccfc

Anyone not in League One, away.

Steve.B50

I would like Exeter away, only got to see City play at 7 more grounds then done the lot, also I thought there support was excellent when we played them at Ricoh a few years ago.

Happy_Martian

Home tie vs Northampton :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread