Cryogenic Sleep is the answer (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

I just want to go to sleep now and wake up when this shitfest of a season is over.

The depressing thing is, even if (by some bloody miracle now) we stay up, it will be the same shit all over again next season.

• Endless talk of investment.
  • Endless talk of incoming 'franchise' players.
  • Clinging desperately onto the hope we can hold onto a lead. Or even win away.
  • Half decent players out of contract or sold for 2p
  • Same owners.
  • Same bragging about cost-cutting.
  • Same excuses.
  • Same shit.
The only substantial, positive thing which has actually happened at CV6 lately is the Government saying 'yes, you can have a train station'. 5 years too late I think.

Seriously, where's the hope? The light at the end of the tunnel? Is there even a tunnel? If there was one, its collapsed and were buried in the rubble, unable to hear other fans laughing at us, supporting the only team in England who haven't won away from home.

Where's The Sky Army: The Next Generation coming from? Making a child support City could be considered borderline Child abuse these days.

Hope for the future. That's all I ask for. That and a Cryogenic Sleep chamber.

Tonylinc

As I said in another thread; is it not better to go down this season and have a fresh start next? Mind you, if this Sisu lot are still here I can not see anything changing.

The CableGuy

As I said in another thread; is it not better to go down this season and have a fresh start next? Mind you, if this Sisu lot are still here I can not see anything changing.

I just don't see this team mounting an challenge for a mid-table place in League 1 next season, let alone the play-offs. That's before the 'fire-sale' of players which would follow relegation, and £2 million lost on TV revenue.

I look at teams like Leeds and Forest, who (traditionally) have had greater support and resources then we do, yet it took them years to get out of that league (and Forest could be joining us back there next season).

Users who are viewing this thread