Cry babies (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

The internet should be turned off on bank holidays

oscillatewildly

Take it you can't be bothered to support the team when they play in the south then
I said "I care little", I did not say I would allow it's shadow to deter my presence. In fact I have an appointment at Southend next season - Roots Hall being a ground I have never visited before.
I'll be taking me own lunch.

HerneBayGaz

I said "I care little", I did not say I would allow it's shadow to deter my presence. In fact I have an appointment at Southend next season - Roots Hall being a ground I have never visited before.
I'll be taking me own lunch.

Good for you. Hope your taking rolls.
Look forward to seeing you next season at Southend. I'll treat to a couple of rolls of your choice:happy:

Macca

All their stories always go the same way, they condemn other teams fans behaviour and hooliganism but can't stop claiming that they got the better of any fighting, hilarious.

Makes us wanna hoy a marra like

Sky Blue Harry H

Actually booked a pass out to cheer on Pompey at the pub (read that # Doyler is attending)

christonabike

Shit bombs sky blue flares have fook all on a crazy Sunderland fan willing to bomb innocent people. Can’t make it up!

covboy1987

Cannot believe the hate they have for us - Way over the top for a team that is 200 miles away- looks like they hate us more than there local rivals Newcastle with some of the comments - the latest tirade of words is 6 pages long - example Will hate the sky blue filth until I, or they, die. Really hope they will be first. Will open a bottle of champagne if they get kicked out of the league.They have even put back the deadline for the EFL meeting for them!

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

The wannabe hooligans are trying far too hard.

SkyBlueDom26

To quote something I saw on Twitter - “Before the internet the c***s used to sit in a pub being ignored by virtually everybody. Now they talk to each other on the internet”
Got to rise above it all
All of them running there mouths about Jimmy, can all fuck themselves the scum

Users who are viewing this thread