Crowds back by May? (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

It's being suggested up to 10k fans could be allowed back in stadiums by May. Think that might be a bit too late?

lordy_87

Yeah definitely for us. What I'm unsure of is what does "all legal limits on social contact removed" mean? Happening on 21st of June. Does that mean full stadiums are allowed?

larry_david

Yeah definitely for us. What I'm unsure of is what does "all legal limits on social contact removed" mean? Happening on 21st of June. Does that mean full stadiums are allowed?
I think it means, everything is back to normal. No masks, no social distancing and finally getting on with our lives. But then I've heard of another winter lockdown so who knows

no_loyalty

It's being suggested up to 10k fans could be allowed back in stadiums by May. Think that might be a bit too late?

It would be great to give the players a good send off against Millwall in the last game of the season, hopefully we are already safe by then.

Evo1883

If that’s the case play off final should be 2 legged home and away this year instead of Wembley, no way are they going to allow 10’000 people travel into London.
Could just have it at a neutral venue like villa Park and have smaller a crowd

Like 10k each

Users who are viewing this thread