Crowd vs Yeovil (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

Well to be brutally honest, I wasn't going to bother, but after tonight I'm nearly hooked so will be going up for a ticket or two tomorrow. When I'm completely hooked ST here I come.

stupot07

12k. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Delboycov

15-16,000 which is a lot for this league...I think several thousand missed out on a ticket for tonight and a lot of them will still want to experience the thrill of being back home....if we maintain form and results and are challenging for the playoffs I genuinely believe we will be bringing in crowds of 20,000+ the second half of the season.

jghccfc

Still think 20k + first game back on a Saturday 3pm ....great night tonight, missed 18 months of 'home' games but just great to be back!!!!!

bigfatronssba

19k I think

ccfc_Tom

It was evident the fans carried the team through to the end, majority looked nackered after about an hour. So hopefully everyone goes out and buys a ticket for this one too and helps us to the win once again

pusbccfc

I hope the fans who did not previously go week in week out at the Ricoh enjoyed themselves that much that they will go Saturday. My guess is 17,000 with about 650 from Yeovil.

Evans1883

Alot of people either douldnt get a ticket today , or were at work etc , i think as we won , around 17000

Users who are viewing this thread