Crowd v Peterborough (2 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The Corporate lounges are not under the control of SISU.

Looks like Cov fans have been gazumped by the other events.

Sky Blue Harry H

If Posh bring 1100-1200, we'll do well to hit 18,000. Still a decent effort bearing in mind the opposition, The idea of getting that for a home league game against them a few seasons back would have been nigh on unthinkable.

Covkid1968#

Yeah so prime viewing times are evenings.
[/QUOT
Everyone should go up the CBS (I have a season ticket phase 1 elite and go to probably half the away games in a season). However for anyone that can’t. I have never understood VPN at all but if you have an apple device it’s as simple as this.

- download ProtonVPN from the AppStore and create a login
- go onto countries and connect to the Netherlands
- go onto the CCFC website and the option to buy a match pass for the game will be available.

Correct me if I’m wrong anyone but someone paying £10 for the game on iFollow will earn the club more money than just listening to Clive from home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So the club still get money then......I dont do away games really, so Im going to have a go at this

Londonccfcfan

If Posh bring 1100-1200, we'll do well to hit 18,000. Still a decent effort bearing in mind the opposition, The idea of getting that for a home league game against them a few seasons back would have been nigh on unthinkable.

I personally think we looking at 19 -20k Will be a big walk up. Seats selling well with still almost 2 full days to go.

Posh might bring 1500 if they can pay on the gate too.

LincolnNick

Coventry City vs Peterborough United. Sky Bet League One.
12:00pm, Thursday 26th December 2013.

Sixfields StadiumAttendance: Attendance4,905.
571.png
Coventry City4

• L Clarke (45+1'46th minute, 48'48th minute)
  • F Moussa (80'80th minute)
  • C Wilson (90+1'91st minute)
630.png
Peterborough

I remember this game well, particularly the performance of Wilson. It shows how far we have come as this was probably one of the best games / atmospheres that season at Sixfields. Onwards and upwards and 3 points on Friday.

SlowerThanPlatt

Coventry City vs Peterborough United. Sky Bet League One.
12:00pm, Thursday 26th December 2013.

Sixfields StadiumAttendance: Attendance4,905.
571.png
Coventry City4

• L Clarke (45+1'46th minute, 48'48th minute)
  • F Moussa (80'80th minute)
  • C Wilson (90+1'91st minute)
630.png
Peterborough

I remember this game well, particularly the performance of Wilson. It shows how far we have come as this was probably one of the best games / atmospheres that season at Sixfields. Onwards and upwards and 3 points on Friday.
Shame majority of us got robbed of seeing that team at home, though the siege mentality probably helped play the football they did.

CV22SBA

Going to top the 20K is my prediction
I really can't see this. Against Forest blocks 14 to 24 were pretty much sold out apart from the odd single seat. This is not the case for Friday, loads of seats still available in blocks 23 & 24 and even a few in block 22. Forest brought just under 4K compared to P'Boro just over 1K. I do think there could be a decent walk up but even then i think the gate will be around 16-17K.

Liquid Gold

We should be popular for away fans of most Championship clubs as they won't have visited us in ages.

Unfortunately that isn't going to eb the case for Posh who have come pretty regularly and usually left disappointed

SlowerThanPlatt

We should be popular for away fans of most Championship clubs as they won't have visited us in ages.

Unfortunately that isn't going to eb the case for Posh who have come pretty regularly and usually left disappointed
Fulham game will be our lowest yet I think, half 12 kick off on Sky £30

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread