Crocks (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

I dunno

Fadz i think was always coming

The blokes nearly 90 and we expect him to play week in week out, inevitable he would succumb at some point

Eccles i feel they need to investigate because he should not be getting so many niggles at his age

Dabo, fuck him off, crocked and shit

Same with Kelly and i love him for what hes done with us

Waghorn as above

Godden, finisher but can we carry him?

CCFC54321

Same players week in week out season after season.
Get rid.
There are four or five that are consistently injured and breaking down and despite being excellent servants when fit need to be moved on at the end there contracts or before if possible. I get it injuries are part of the game but the same few are burning the shit out the rest of the thread bear squad we have.

alexccfc99

Did not get the Kelly substitution at all on Saturday - In the last year he can’t have had many minutes at all? Didn’t he miss back end of last season as well?

Bad Boy

There are four or five that are consistently injured and breaking down and despite being excellent servants when fit need to be moved on at the end there contracts or before if possible. I get it injuries are part of the game but the same few are burning the shit out the rest of the thread bear squad we have.
100% agree.

Sky Blue Harry H

Vik got crocked from that bad tackle at Blackburn. If he gets injured again, we should add him to the list - waster.
Never happens at any other club other than ours. All on Robins, this.
On a more serious note, I do get why some raised eyebrows at Kelly's last contract, but think it was more due to how the budget would/wouldn't stretch. As a counter argument, a lot have been taken aback at how Fadz has held the defence together, yet he was past it 2 or 3 seasons ago!

slowpoke

Walker
Waghorn
Dabo
Godden
Eccles
Kelly

constant theme of injuries, returning, breaking down again, new injury, repeat.
That’s okay but all would need replacing or we wouldn’t have a subs bench I think all apart from Eccles will be but in the summer.

stevefloyd

Its ok having crocks but to be fair would we be sad to see any of those 6 go I am guessing the answer is no and how many of those 6 are game changers coming off the bench? None have showed they are really, we need more quality so add Kane to those 6 and just think how much money would be available to get 3 to 4 better quality players in the only down side would be numbers but we have Burroughs and Tavares to add a few to the subs so we are covered with potential of having something for Robins to be able to hopefully change a game instead of giving someone a run out/rest

Sick Boy

The only one I’d keep is Eccles.
How long has Godden got left on his contract? If we did actually turn a bid down for him in the summer then that’s ridiculous.

Skybluedownunder

Personally I wouldn’t keep Eccles he’s injured every season without fail as soon as he looks like getting a run together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread