Crewe Whistle BLOWER (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Yes they asked me for it about 20 minutes from the end I declined to give it them....

What were the stewards doing in all of this? Surely they could/should have taken some sort of action.....

L

limoncello

How on earth can you think blowing a whistle all game could be anything other than fucking annoying? You sound like a pair of attention seekers.

letsallsingtogether

Yes sorry that I have annoyed all City fans never realised it is all down to me?
I'm sorry, but all you have achieved is annoying your own fans and your own teams players. Its stupid.

Grendel

Yes why should I.
Do you always do as your asked?

Well if I didn't i would expect to be evicted. You come across to me as some kind of yob trying to relive his youth when no doubt you revelled in confrontation on the terraces.

I'm not surprised. You seem to think you are clever whereas you actually come across as sad and ridiculous. Your a bit too old to be blowing a whistle, pissing people off and revelling in this incredibly rebellious behaviour don't you think? Are all the hillers like you?

letsallsingtogether

Yes but I did stop that is the whole point blew it once second half and was then approached by the steward who asked me to hand it over I said no he said fair enough but keep it in your pocket End off

The fact you didn't stop when you knew others were complaining just shows your true colours really.

mark82

Yes but I did stop that is the whole point blew it once second half and was then approached by the steward who asked me to hand it over I said no he said fair enough but keep it in your pocket End off

You have already said you carried on after you heard about the complaints.

letsallsingtogether

Yes all hillers are like me?
Typical accusations coming from you so we go on the hill therefore we are all hooligans/ childish because we don't agree with you. The again if we all change our minds as much as you we would all be confused as well..

You are the one who needs to grow up and stop trying to make out you are better then the rest of us.

Well if I didn't i would expect to be evicted. You come across to me as some kind of yob trying to relive his youth when no doubt you revelled in confrontation on the terraces.

I'm not surprised. You seem to think you are clever whereas you actually come across as sad and ridiculous. Your a bit too old to be blowing a whistle, pissing people off and revelling in this incredibly rebellious behaviour don't you think? Are all the hillers like you?

Grendel

Yes all hillers are like me?
Typical accusations coming from you so we go on the hill therefore we are all hooligans/ childish because we don't agree with you. The again if we all change our minds as much as you we would all be confused as well..

You are the one who needs to grow up and stop trying to make out you are better then the rest of us.

I think I'm a lot better than you.

letsallsingtogether

Unfortunately that is your problem you are better then all of us Hail Grendel.

Anyway that's me done for tonight you'll all be glad to know that blowing that whistle has given me a stinking headache.:p

I think I'm a lot better than you.

hill83

This is all a bit embarrassing isn't it. Pathetic scenes. Attention seeking at it's finest. Well done.

letsallsingtogether

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well it must have worked then 6 pages of you and your mates trying to stop anything you feel is inappropriate you have pissed me off now so the whistle stays till they throw me out.

ENJOY.

Bring on Tuesday

This is all a bit embarrassing isn't it. Pathetic scenes. Attention seeking at it's finest. Well done.

letsallsingtogether

I know but it makes me feel better.(a bit selfish like our owners)

I have and am becoming more bitter with what is happening to my first Love!

Can't just lie down and let it die so if I upset a few then so be it there are a few that have upset me but hey I let it lie...

So if whistles and Ribbons and me standing on a Hill really upsets them then hey, at least I still have some of that love left when I stop so will my love for CCFC as I would have given up
In the grand scheme of things it's not the most important thing in the world, is it?

Even if the people complaining are arseholes for complaining, why give yourself hassle when there's no need to, and not anything really lost by deciding not to use it anymore?

Sba180

I was in the row in front of the whistle, didnt bother me at all. I Dont expect to sit or stand in silence at an away game to be honest. Was more concerned with the game and trying to stay awake after a full nightshift :)

Sba180

By the way, anyone know what the kerfuffle was to the left of the whistle block? Something went on between a couple of city supporters??

spider_ricoh

Why do you blow the whistle then? What is the primary objective?

Good question - as much as anything LAST has got to think about how this is going to annoy fellow fans; it's inconsiderate.

Thought Grendel I think you are in a minority of one when suggesting that the greater numbes of support at away games could put people off going. That's just a sad line to prop up your pro-SISU agenda.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

How on earth can you think blowing a whistle all game could be anything other than fucking annoying? You sound like a pair of attention seekers.

Why pair? I wasn't blowing a whistle I was keeping a low profile but as I was standing next to the party that was. I was ever so slightly concerned at the thought of having hot liquid thrown at me. As for attention seeking you are correct I want attention paid to the plight of the football club that I support but I suppose thats wrong so should leave it to all you adults. Just one question the whistles etc have been present since the first game at Sixfields why are they now after eight months is it causing such angst :thinking about:

hill83

Why pair? I wasn't blowing a whistle I was keeping a low profile but as I was standing next to the party that was. I was ever so slightly concerned at the thought of having hot liquid thrown at me. As for attention seeking you are correct I want attention paid to the plight of the football club that I support but I suppose thats wrong so should leave it to all you adults. Just one question the whistles etc have been present since the first game at Sixfields why are they now after eight months is it causing such angst :thinking about:

Blowing a whistle is not bringing attention to the plight of the club. It's making you and your buddy look like an absolute pair of children.

How you can't see this is totally beyond me. I'm worried for you.

Users who are viewing this thread