Crewe Whistle BLOWER (1 Viewer)

Ads87

Why go to a football match and continuously blow a whistle (unless you are the referee):whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

stupot07

Nah, I believe it coming from the athletics track the other side of the stadium....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Could have been worse. He could have had a vuvuz... vivez...vevuz.... y'know, one of them bloody noisy things!

Ads87

Nah, I believe it coming from the athletics track the other side of the stadium....

The bloke was stood a couple of rows in front of me blowing his whistle like his life depended on it. He eventually stopped when asked by a steward, apparently the linesman had made a complaint.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Brighton Sky Blue

They seemed to think my comment about Bovril was a serious one. I should make clear that a) this was not at all the case and b) shouting all kinds of profanities about the 'coward who wouldn't show his ****ing face' doesn't endear you to anybody particularly when you're intentionally distracting the players.

We're all City fans here so come on, let's act like it and not spoil the game for people.

stupot07

Brokenheartedskyblue and letsallsingalltogether again?

letsallsingtogether

Why not?
And yes it was me would have stopped but no one asked me to. Until about 20 minutes to the end when I was approached by a steward.

And to be fair the ref did blow it a few times today well it seemed after every tackle we made was just trying to balance it out.

Funny though tat a few have had a go at me on here but not one of you approached me at the game .

Even Brighton Sky Blue had a go and even threatened to put a hot Bovril over me.
Funny how Fisher gets a beer over him and all hell lets loose but a fellow fan is threatened and that is ok.

By the way Brighton I knew who you were standing directly behind me Shame you didn't speak to me when I turned around just wanted to see if you had the bottle to own up.
But don't worry I have no problems with you or the others who have had a go.

Will keep it at home next time..........

letsallsingtogether

But we already knew who you were just wanted to see if you would own up?

They seemed to think my comment about Bovril was a serious one. I should make clear that a) this was not at all the case and b) shouting all kinds of profanities about the 'coward who wouldn't show his ****ing face' doesn't endear you to anybody particularly when you're intentionally distracting the players.

We're all City fans here so come on, let's act like it and not spoil the game for people.

Nick

Administrator
Why not?
And yes it was me would have stopped but no one asked me to. Until about 20 minutes to the end when I was approached by a steward.

And to be fair the ref did blow it a few times today well it seemed after every tackle we made was just trying to balance it out.

Funny though tat a few have had a go at me on here but not one of you approached me at the game .

Even Brighton Sky Blue had a go and even threatened to put a hot Bovril over me.
Funny how Fisher gets a beer over him and all hell lets loose but a fellow fan is threatened and that is ok.

By the way Brighton I knew who you were standing directly behind me Shame you didn't speak to me when I turned around just wanted to see if you had the bottle to own up.

Looking for trouble much?

Brighton Sky Blue

Why not?

I told you it was a nuisance and you replied 'that's why I do it', but whatever. Considering how aggressive you were being I didn't think it wise to 'own up' as I didn't want a confrontation-call me a coward all you like but I was there to support my team not get into a fight. If you seriously think I was threatening to chuck hot water over people you are sorely mistaken.

I don't make a 10 hour round trip to a City game to do stuff like that.

letsallsingtogether

So you were there to support the team so what was I there for????

I told you it was a nuisance and you replied 'that's why I do it', but whatever. Considering how aggressive you were being I didn't think it wise to 'own up' as I didn't want a confrontation-call me a coward all you like but I was there to support my team not get into a fight. If you seriously think I was threatening to chuck hot water over people you are sorely mistaken.

letsallsingtogether

Oh and don't worry mate never took it seriously????

Just can't understand why you would go to a game and then go on skyblue talk we only knew because we were texted by someone in cov reading it......

Grendel

I rest my case as to why supporters may be reluctant to take their children to away games. Sounds delightful.

letsallsingtogether

e heard that complaint the other week but our team is used to i.

Funny how last week we were accused of blowing it while Callum was on the ball for his Goal Torch I believe......

We had gone home as it was too bloody cold so don't know who that was......

The same, but blowing a whistle when your team is on the ball strikes me as odd and it doesn't do the club any favours if the other team complains about it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Oh and don't worry mate never took it seriously????

Just can't understand why you would go to a game and then go on skyblue talk we only knew because we were texted by someone in cov reading it......

If you read the match thread a number of us were and sw88 does it every game, just keeps people who can't go updated quicker than otherwise. Tell you what, next away game I go to I'll get you a Bovril :p

letsallsingtogether

That's fair enough but just be careful who you slag off as they may be in front of you:p

I do look a bit intimidating but I am actually very approachable

OH and:whistle:
If you read the match thread a number of us were and sw88 does it every game, just keeps people who can't go updated quicker than otherwise. Tell you what, next away game I go to I'll get you a Bovril :p

Grendel

letsallsingtogether

I suppose it must be me and my whistle well I am sorry if I have stopped them all going to matches never realised what a huge influence I have?

Might try it on our owners.....:p
Who is it dividing fans?

Grendel

I suppose it must be me and my whistle well I am sorry if I have stopped them all going to matches never realised what a huge influence I have?

Might try it on our owners.....:p

The language you use is extremely divisive.

letsallsingtogether

Just to get the fans going sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, unfortunately some see it as some sort protest.
Started it on the hill after it was said we can't hear you or see you so they have brought it on themselves, can hear us now......

Why do you blow the whistle then? What is the primary objective?

ps1948

What were the stewards doing in all of this? Surely they could/should have taken some sort of action.....

Brighton Sky Blue

That's fair enough but just be careful who you slag off as they may be in front of you:p

I do look a bit intimidating but I am actually very approachable

OH and:whistle:

A lot of posters here have been slagging it off, they just weren't as conveniently placed during a match...but whatever. Point made as far as I'm concerned. You said you do it because you know it's a nuisance, it can't be a surprise to you that it gets the reaction it does!

Users who are viewing this thread