Crewe seating plan and parking (1 Viewer)

Modcons86

Any ideas what the numbers are relating to when i go to book? 1-6 are they the blocks?

Also best parking options. Was thinking the train station as ive never been before and know its close by.

Modcons86

... not letting me purchase any anyway haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180226-091537.png
    Screenshot_20180226-091537.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 25

coop

Any ideas what the numbers are relating to when i go to book? 1-6 are they the blocks?

Also best parking options. Was thinking the train station as ive never been before and know its close by.
You can park at the ground loads of space and straight out after the game.

steve82

Site seems to shut down after each blocks sold out. It's a poor site or software what ever it is....

Crewe's easy for parking there's a industrial estate round the corner from the station. 10 minute walk to the ground.

Modcons86

Site seems to shut down after each blocks sold out. It's a poor site or software what ever it is....

Crewe's easy for parking there's a industrial estate round the corner from the station. 10 minute walk to the ground.
Best to just keep checking the site?

oucho

Best place to park is just south of the ground. If you're on Gresty Road itself, go away from the ground / train station and there's plenty of residential street parking further down in the housing estate on the right. When the game ends, get back onto Gresty Road, turn right, away from the ground, and this takes you within 2-3 mins to the Crewe by-pass. From here it's 5 minutes to M6 junction 16. Couldn't be easier.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Best place to park is just south of the ground. If you're on Gresty Road itself, go away from the ground / train station and there's plenty of residential street parking further down in the housing estate on the right. When the game ends, get back onto Gresty Road, turn right, away from the ground, and this takes you within 2-3 mins to the Crewe by-pass. From here it's 5 minutes to M6 junction 16. Couldn't be easier.

It’s about 15 minutes on the train from Chester, where I’ve just moved to!
Got some fellow North West based sky blues coming down on the train too pusb

sky_blue_up_north

I only live about 8 miles from Crewe, if I was coming from Cov I'd get the train. The station right next to the ground simple. However if you want to drive there are plenty of free parking spaces like others have said. I normally end up in B&Q, one tip don't park in the train station car park, it will cost you fortune. If you want food get it before you get in the ground else you'll wait for ages inside, they can't cope with large away support.

Modcons86

I only live about 8 miles from Crewe, if I was coming from Cov I'd get the train. The station right next to the ground simple. However if you want to drive there are plenty of free parking spaces like others have said. I normally end up in B&Q, one tip don't park in the train station car park, it will cost you fortune. If you want food get it before you get in the ground else you'll wait for ages inside, they can't cope with large away support.
The train would normally work for me but a free lift and also means i can kip on the way after the friday night shift if i like haha.
Think i seen the station parking for a fiver thats why it was my first choice.. will defo check the other options out though. Anywhere decent to eat?

Terry Gibson's perm

There are some car garages just before b@q I always park there nice and free and never had any bother as Crewe are a friendly club

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Regardless we normally do quite well up there. You'll probably threaten to smash a stewards face in though. :)

It’s been a bit of a bogey ground
I’ve been 7 times and only seen us win once that that the JPT 2nd leg and I left at 0-0!

You’ll be glad to know I’m not going to this one!

Brighton Sky Blue

Generally a good omen at this fixture. Was there to see Wilson's last gasp winner in 2014 and the 5-0 battering under Mowbray, either side of a 2-1 defeat where Jim O'Brien couldn't pass 5 yards.

sky_blue_up_north

The train would normally work for me but a free lift and also means i can kip on the way after the friday night shift if i like haha.
Think i seen the station parking for a fiver thats why it was my first choice.. will defo check the other options out though. Anywhere decent to eat?
Loads of places to eat, in a fact a whole street full. Why park in the station, B&Q is just across the road, saving fiver so more food and drink money.....

Users who are viewing this thread