Crewe Match Thread (3 Viewers)

chiefdave

There's no way we can go in looking for a point when Notts Co could go over us on goal difference. Have to go for a win.

Got one back, could that end up being crucial?

Sky Blue Harry H

Goal important as N County goal difference could well come into it - but Peterboro have equalised which means Crawley have to win to be sure?!?

skybluecam

At least that wards off county on goal difference. A draw should (!) keep us up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigfatronssba

We could have done with Crawley winning today, I would rather play a team that only needs a draw to stay up rather than one that needs to win.

Gazolba

All we need now is for Reda to get a second yellow and miss the last game.

Gazolba

Peterborough may have saved us

stupot07

Bloody rubbish. For all the possession and pot shots, we've create 1 decent chance all game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlueRuffian

Teams respond to pressure differently, we evidently fold every time.
No bollocks the lots of them, that lazy fuckin Nouble can piss off out the club for good, along with Barton, Martin, Stokes, Johnson, Prostprick, Tudgay, Jackson, Miller, and the rest of the horse shit that we have in our team.

Sky Blue Pete

Shocking shocking shocking!! We are a shell of a club, a joke of a club. I am so sorry for my 8 year old lad supporting them

bigfatronssba

Haven't won our last home game of the season since 2006.

skybluecam

No bollocks the lots of them, that lazy fuckin Nouble can piss off out the club for good, along with Barton, Martin, Stokes, Johnson, Prostprick, Tudgay, Jackson, Miller, and the rest of the horse shit that we have in our team.

Johnson? Not sure how you figure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colin1883

Errrrr.... Totally agree.... But that would leave a squad of 2 or 3 players for the next manager to start with...

Sky Blue Harry H

Forgetting anything else, Crawley will think they HAVE to win to stay up - different mentality to us thinking we mustn't lose. A lot on here said we didn't want it to come to this - but it has. A bit like the bloke on his rickety bike heading for the one rock in the middle of the road - just knowing he's going to hit it, however he steers the handlebars :facepalm:

Brighton Sky Blue

Well it's just like the 2011/12 season, we were given chance after chance to get away from trouble and never took it.

Macca

Colchester don't win in the week, we are safe? And they have Swindon I think

Last edited:

No Way Back

Of the 4 contenders for the last relegation place, we look the worst placed. I don't like the look of this at all.
Wonder what odds they're quoting for us taking the drop now ?

Users who are viewing this thread