Crewe match. Anyone else got tickets but not going ? (2 Viewers)

That is really unfair. No way can I make a midweek game living in Cornwall but I could manage a weekend. I'm sure lots of people will be in my boat and are going to be angry at this

See you the on the Saturday after the Crewe away leg then, for the same 2 teams, except in front of a crowd of approx. 12k - go to this one instead and sell your current ticket!

skyblueref

If you have taken your semi-used season ticket and purchased ur Crewe away ticket with the view that your definately not going becuase you have work....I hope you die horribly. Theres hundreds of die hard city fans that missed these, that will make the trip, when they have work themselves, but cant go because of your selfish critter-ish ways.

On a negative note, you wont be priority for a Wembley ticket anyway so Lose-Lose, you punk.
They'll still get priority because as you've said your self, (season ticket) and season tickets get priority, helped me get my away leg ticket too! ;p

VegetableSamosa

I thought I had a 12pm exam down in Colchester on the Wednesday, but it's really 11am Tuesday. Like hell am I missing this.

But speaking of our supporters far away. I was in at a music festival in California last April and in the beer tent wearing an '87 replica shirt. This American guy comes up to me and says "Is that... is that Coventry City?" I was stunned, until he came out with this whopper... "Yeah, that's the FA cup kit. I was there man." Turns out his father had taken some work in Coventry in the 80s and this guy had been like 5 when we got to Wembley and it was one of his earliest memories. He asked for a photo with me to show his old man. Don't underestimate how loved this "shithole" and its team is.

shoesmith81

I live in Coventry and agree it is a shit hole. Apart from CCFC what is there to like about it?

I'm looking to leave Coventry but will still follow the Sky Blues home and away :)

Steve.B50

Well it's home to me, given me a good life, looked after my family, it has its problems but so does everyone. I am lucky enough to have travelled a great deal and much much worse places than Coventry. If you do not like it here leave but Coventry is not that bad and I am proud of my City, I will defend Coventry to the the end. When people say things like its a sh#t hole I presume it's a young person and would suggest they travel because most return home eventually.
What ever you do in life your still going to be a Coventry kid, be proud of it, it's all you might have.

Bennosdancingfeet

Well it's home to me, given me a good life, looked after my family, it has its problems but so does everyone. I am lucky enough to have travelled a great deal and much much worse places than Coventry. If you do not like it here leave but Coventry is not that bad and I am proud of my City, I will defend Coventry to the the end. When people say things like its a sh#t hole I presume it's a young person and would suggest they travel because most return home eventually.
What ever you do in life your still going to be a Coventry kid, be proud of it, it's all you might have.

Put perfectly

coundonskyblue

I live in Coventry and agree it is a shit hole. Apart from CCFC what is there to like about it?

I'm looking to leave Coventry but will still follow the Sky Blues home and away :)

Coventry is part of you and made you what you are. If its a shithole then part of you is also shit.

Does that make you feel good about yourself?

Please name the large industrial City that is nicer?

Users who are viewing this thread