Crewe fan, shouldnt say this. (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

Hahaha Genius, an inbred quote from a keyboard warrior. I'm from Coventry. working and living in Shropshire. You're not grooming me are you?
I'm ever so pleased you twice got into the championship. It'll live long in the memory that!!
Telford Utd, Nuneaton and Tamworth all take more away than you...does that embarass you? As for your player trying to get Christie sent off when that idiot ran on, real touch of class that.
Keep the trolling up, one day you might get good at it!

I agree, he isn't very good is he?

Tommo72

My view is that by us getting to Wembley and get a descent crowd to a final would make the JPT more credible, but with Crewe and Southend its still going to a 20k gate and look like a tin pot event.
Just being honest and my own thoughts but having Coventry in the final would have shown the Trophy to be something better than it is, we are one of only three clubs who could half fill Wembley who were in this compitition.
Crewe cannot fill own stadium or take all tickets last night.

But they had 1400 there.....that's credible for a small club isn't it?

CAFC

Hahaha Genius, an inbred quote from a keyboard warrior. I'm from Coventry. working and living in Shropshire. You're not grooming me are you?
I'm ever so pleased you twice got into the championship. It'll live long in the memory that!!
Telford Utd, Nuneaton and Tamworth all take more away than you...does that embarass you? As for your player trying to get Christie sent off when that idiot ran on, real touch of class that.
Keep the trolling up, one day you might get good at it!

Ahh, resort to lying. Good one.

ccfctommy

Dunno what Crewe take away for league games but Nuneaton took 150 odd to Stockport on Saturday according to the Telegraph.

CAFC

No, it's when tens of thousands of people from Coventry come to Town and swell the coffers. The Kenyan charity concert won't be needed after that.

You still going to swamp the home end?

Steve.B50

Coventry will probably have just as many fans in the Home end as in away end for the second leg.
Do not ave a problem with Crewe to be honest, just a real shame they do not have any decent support.

figurehead71

Coventry will probably have just as many fans in the Home end as in away end for the second leg.
Do not ave a problem with Crewe to be honest, just a real shame they do not have any decent support.

I would disagree, having gone last night as a neutral with my wife and father we sat in Block 2 near to the Crewe Supporters and for a small crowd were amazed how much support they gave, even before they scored...chanting away....I found (unless it was just where we were sitting) the Coventry City fans to be far more reserved.

mark82

I would disagree, having gone last night as a neutral with my wife and father we sat in Block 2 near to the Crewe Supporters and for a small crowd were amazed how much support they gave, even before they scored...chanting away....I found (unless it was just where we were sitting) the Coventry City fans to be far more reserved.

Where you were sitting mate. Right by the corporates. It was very noisy on the other side of the ground. Can't believe the second leg isn't on TV. I have no way to watch or listen to this game. Any chance we may get more tickets?

skyblue4ever

Where you were sitting mate. Right by the corporates. It was very noisy on the other side of the ground. Can't believe the second leg isn't on TV. I have no way to watch or listen to this game. Any chance we may get more tickets?

Grounds too small i'm afraid, can only take a coach load.

you're an idiot

<p>
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

as you are a neutral, dare i ask who you support? Block 9 was reserved but then it was full of reserved types like me who hadn't braved a game for a long long time and found that the variety of songs had diminished somewhat. I think you'd find, as a neutral or not, that an equal amount of away following versus an equal amount if away following would generate an equal amount of noise! Regardless of the amount of home support, if there's 1000 plus away fans in one area they'll collectively sing and generate more noise and sustain it versus pockets of noise by home support. Crewe played good counter attacking football but had we put away any of our many chances early doors the atmosphere may have been more carnival. PS I know what you're thinking "this guy must be a rocket scientist" but would it surprise you if i said i wasn't?

Users who are viewing this thread