Crewe away (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Tickets are now on sale for Crewe away on the 2nd of January. No priority sale - straight to general sale because of the Christmas period. This is an all ticket game

Speedies_Chips

Thanks for that. It isn't obvious that they are because if you go to the Away tickets section there is no mention. It is only if you go to to the 'Buy Tickets Online' section that the match is listed.

Job done. Don't know why but one of my favourite away trips.

Terry Gibson's perm

I like to go to Crewe as I can dump my wife at her brothers and act like it is to help her and then clear off to the match, plus it is easy to park and the parking is free.

covtooks

Crewe one of my favourites too straight off the train pubs all the way to the ground and always seem to get a few going to it

SlowerThanPlatt

Prices for the away game vs Crewe are: Adults £22. Seniors(over 60) £17, Juniors (12-16) £10.50 & Under 11s £6.50 #pusb

D

Deleted member 4439

Online currently shows 5 blocks, three of which are greyed out, one block with one ticket left, and plenty of tickets in the fifth block, labelled 'AB'.

Been to crewe couple of times before but not sure where AB is, or whether I might be better waiting for other blocks to become available (presumably are not sold out yet?).

Cab anyone advise?

The Lurker

Online currently shows 5 blocks, three of which are greyed out, one block with one ticket left, and plenty of tickets in the fifth block, labelled 'AB'.

Been to crewe couple of times before but not sure where AB is, or whether I might be better waiting for other blocks to become available (presumably are not sold out yet?).

Cab anyone advise?

That's block b so baiscally 2 blocks left for tickets. So roughly 250 I imagine

D

Deleted member 4439

current online release all but sold out, so guessing around 600 to date.

Albo

Looking forward to this one. Here's the City team that played at Crewe last season :

• 23 Allsop
  • 02 Willis
  • 25 Hines (Miller - 71' )
  • 27 Finch Dismissed after an earlier booking
  • 03 Pugh
  • 18 Phillips
  • 06 C Thomas (Coulibaly - 65' )
  • 07 Fleck Booked
  • 11 O'Brien (Maddison - 79' )
  • 09 McQuoid
  • 12 Jackson
[h=4]Substitutes[/h]
  • 04 Webster
  • 14 Coulibaly
  • 15 Miller
  • 20 Tudgay
  • 26 Haynes
  • 36 Maddison
  • 43 Richards

My has the team come far.

SlowerThanPlatt

We have sold 1,000 tickets for this game and we have received another 600 tickets. I guess they will go quite quickly now Chesterfield is fully sold out

Users who are viewing this thread