Crewe away (1 Viewer)

Marty

Just ordered my tickets, who else is going?:guitar2:

Samo

Inflatables! :D

Astute

Will be there if not at work. Taken a detour to go to the Yeovil game before going on holiday for 2 weeks. If it is after then and I am not at work I will be there.

Marty

You can pay on the day.

Edit: May be wise to buy in advance as the station is right next to the ground.

Last edited:

sky_blue_up_north

Got mine, only live about 10 miles away, can't miss that one

Cobi Jones's Dreads

100% going, looking forward to it! :)

Loughborough Sky Blue

It was a disaster last time I went to Crewe! Cold, pissing down with rain, they were bottom of the league and we got hammered! I think I'll give it a miss this time.

Marty

I went last day of the season maybe 05/06? We won second to last game to make ourselves safe, and it was between Crewe & Forest to stay up. We lost 3-0. IIRC, if we didn't win that previous game it would have been between us and Crewe for relegation.

Brighton Sky Blue

I went last day of the season maybe 05/06? We won second to last game to make ourselves safe, and it was between Crewe & Forest to stay up. We lost 3-0. IIRC, if we didn't win that previous game it would have been between us and Crewe for relegation.

2004/5 and it was 3 or 4-1 we lost, Adebola scored.

Disorganised1

Nice easy ground to get to, right next to the station, bit of a bugger to drive to though.

Diehard Si

Tempted, I went the season we'd just stopped up and they needed to beat us. Was a great atmosphere ( well from us anyway )

sky_blue_up_north

£14 return from Nuneaton - direct train and slightly shorter journey - if you live Nuneaton side of the city

Plus the fact the station is right next to the ground

Users who are viewing this thread