Crewe (Away) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

stupot07

I thibk arma and Murphy are possible championship loans if their parents clubs stay in prem. Newcastle prob need to be doing more than just that though. Think they will start picking up some good results soon

McClaren sad Armstrong is in his first team plans for next season so probably a no go. Would think Murphy is a possibility though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

James Smith

That's what you get for listening to African talk radio.

If only that was what we wanted, was trying for CWR in Warwickshire.

coop

Just listening to the radio. Dan, the infamous Dan, complaining about not getting in.

I get that it must be desist eating but if you leave it until last minute, chances are quite high you will miss out. And to complain that he got there at 1.30 and it sold out despite tickets not supposed to have been going on sale until 12 but went on at 11, I think that's a non argument as you still arrived 1 HR 30 after the original time. If you'd got there at 12.05 and told they'd gone due to them being on sale an hour earlier than planned, fair enough!

We got there at 12 and got our tickets easy that's the reason why we left cov at 10:30

chiefdave

If we get promoted and Norwich stay up there is a chance but the fee would I guess be upwards of £3 million

And of course if we go up he is more likely to want to stay. Who's ahead of him in the Norwich team and are they under contract?

robbiethemole

my lad decided on Friday night he wanted to go so we left Rugby at 10.45 and got there about 12.20 and he got an orange tkt easy, went for the chippy down the road,bloody nice chips and fishcake, came back up and they sold out, one old boy trying to explain they coudn't just move home fans and lots of City fans turned away. He said City were offered ALL the tickets two weeks ago, but decided not to take them and left 600 for pod, would have been easier to sell them all in advance then there'd be no issue .

David O'Day

my lad decided on Friday night he wanted to go so we left Rugby at 10.45 and got there about 12.20 and he got an orange tkt easy, went for the chippy down the road,bloody nice chips and fishcake, came back up and they sold out, one old boy trying to explain they coudn't just move home fans and lots of City fans turned away. He said City were offered ALL the tickets
two weeks ago, but decided not to take them and left 600 for pod, would have been easier to sell them all in advance then there'd be no issue .
Nonsense, Crewe only gave us the one stand to sell in advance. If you go on the the day without a ticket then you take the risks.

Otis

Watching the goals back, just before the pen, look how high up Ricketts is to be able to play in Vince!

Pressley would have been proud of that 'high press' (said in a strong Scottish accent for it to have the desired effect :D)

Thing is too on that pen, even though it's just outside the box, if you look at the highlights you'll see that no Crewe player is protesting, so they must have been thinking it was a penalty too. Think that convinced the ref it was a spot kick, cause it certainly looked like one at normal speed.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Thing is too on that pen, even though it's just outside the box, if you look at the highlights you'll see that no Crewe player is protesting, so they must have been thinking it was a penalty too. Think that convinced the ref it was a spot kick, cause it certainly looked like one at normal speed.

Was quite a bit outside the box saw a still from the highlights on Twitter didn't realise how far outside the trip was but nice to get a decision go our way from poor L1 officials

SkyBlue_Bear83

Either that or the Crewe players just had so little fight that they didn't care

wingy

Would be quite shocking if it was the latter I would say.

It was a tad like that tbf,almost like they'd seen our line up and thought we're done for here.
Their number 27 took plenty of stick for trying to give it big after a couple of challenges, couldn't help myself there.

The Lurker

Nonsense, Crewe only gave us the one stand to sell in advance. If you go on the the day without a ticket then you take the risks.

It's not nonsense. City were offered the additional tickets but declined due to having to pay for them in advance. I was turned away at 1:15pm and went in the home end. My own fault but to say that's nonsense is wrong. Crewe ticket office told many of us the situation

David O'Day

It's not nonsense. City were offered the additional tickets but declined due to having to pay for them in advance. I was turned away at 1:15pm and went in the home end. My own fault but to say that's nonsense is wrong. Crewe ticket office told many of us the situation
It is nonsense and you could of brought tickets weeks ago or turned up early.

Sorry mate but don't go blarting because you turned up to a popular away without tickets and didn't get in.

Blame City for your poor planning.

The Lurker

It is nonsense and you could of brought tickets weeks ago or turned up early.

Sorry mate but don't go blarting because you turned up to a popular away without tickets and didn't get in.

Blame City for your poor planning.

Whose blarting? I'm not. You said it was nonsense about city being offered extra tickets. Stating a fact. I have a 11 year old child so with Xmas etc... So chose chesterfield over Crewe then when the tickets became available on the gate thought why not. Anyway I got in the ground but could have turned ugly outside or inside

David O'Day

Whose blarting? I'm not. You said it was nonsense about city being offered extra tickets. Stating a fact. I have a 11 year old child so with Xmas etc... So chose chesterfield over Crewe then when the tickets became available on the gate thought why not. Anyway I got in the ground but could have turned ugly outside or inside

it was nonsense, You are blarting as you didn't get into the away end. Shame but that is the risk and not City's fault.

What address and postcode did you give?

David O'Day

It could of turned ugly because a club sold out of tickets for a stand that has a finite capacity?

Wow

The Lurker

it was nonsense, You are blarting as you didn't get into the away end. Shame but that is the risk and not City's fault.

What address and postcode did you give?

Jog on. City fucked up admit it. Most pay on gate make sure this scenario doesn't occur i.e big allocation. Didn't need to give any details. Went straight up with my kid

letsallsingtogether

It was a tad like that tbf,almost like they'd seen our line up and thought we're done for here.
Their number 27 took plenty of stick for trying to give it big after a couple of challenges, couldn't help myself there.

Didn't he just, I couldn't help myself ether.
Must have been all those JD's.

J

Jack Griffin

Crewe boss comments on the game.

CXz3YFwWAAE69W5.png

PMSL.

fernandopartridge

Jog on. City fucked up admit it. Most pay on gate make sure this scenario doesn't occur i.e big allocation. Didn't need to give any details. Went straight up with my kid
600 left for pay on the gate would usually be sufficient.
Why risk buying more tickets ahead with no guarantee they'll sell.
If the 600 on the gate don't sell it is Crewe's loss, if bought ahead it's CCFC's.

Users who are viewing this thread