Crewe away leg. (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

Tickets for second leg of JPT Area Final away at Crewe on priority sale on Monday

Tickets for the Sky Blues' Johnstone's Paint Trophy Area Final second leg clash away at Crewe Alexandra go on priority sale on Monday, January 21.

City travel to the Alexandra Stadium on Wednesday, January 20 looking for a place in the competition final at Wembley and Season Ticket holders will get first refusal on tickets at 1 per Season Ticket holder.

Coventry City have been allocated 2,346 tickets for this fixture. There will be no more available once sold.

Tickets are priced at:

Adults £10
Senior Citizens (Over 60) £6
Juniors (Under 16) £2

We also have a limited number or Wheelchair Bays available priced at £6 with a free Personal Assistant.

Tickets will go on sale as follows:

Monday January 21, 9am – Season Ticket holders (1 per Season Ticket holder)
Wednesday January 23, 9am – CCFC Members and Package holders (1 per Member/Package Holder)
Friday January 25, 9am – Fans who have purchased a ticket for the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy Area Final First Leg (1 per ticket purchased)
Monday January 28, 9am – General Sale

Tickets will be on sale via www.ccfcshop.co.uk , by calling 0844 873 1883 or from the CCFC Superstore at the Ricoh Arena.

Any person who buys a ticket for Crewe Away will also receive an extra £5 off a City Link sponsored Yellow Away shirt in the CCFC Superstore.

Coach Travel

Coach travel will cost £12.00 per person and depart from Car Park C at the Ricoh Arena at 4.45pm.

Related Articles

sky_blue_up_north

Hope I can get mine so desperate not missed many games home and away, season ticket holder but still not confident of getting a ticket. Only live a few miles from Crewe so it will be in home end if I have to

Mucca Mad Boys

It shouldn't be done on season ticket holders, it should be how many JPT games you've been to

ST holders are priority, always should be, whatever competition.

How many people keep their stubs anyway, so how could you prove you've been to 'x' amount of JPT games?

pusbccfc

Gone in an hour in my opinion.

jas365

I'm an away ST holder and they've taken payment for mine today.

For what its worth I think first priority should go to people who have a ticket stub from York away in the JPT and Carlisle last weekend.

covan

Never had to worry about tickets to away games before. I have been to 90% of them and always been able to get tickets. But if I go & queue on Monday morning can I take 7 season tickets with me & get 7 tickets?

davebow87

A lot of people are talking about buying tickets in the Crewe end. I notice that you can't buy tickets online from them, so it might be difficult. I guess they will sell out once tickets go on general sale at their end??

Marty

Never had to worry about tickets to away games before. I have been to 90% of them and always been able to get tickets. But if I go & queue on Monday morning can I take 7 season tickets with me & get 7 tickets?

Yeah that's fine, done it many times myself.

I doubt these tickets will see 1 pm Monday.

covan

1 more. If I buy a ticket for my lad on his season ticket. And then he doesn't end up joining me. Can I exchange it & pay the upgrade ? Or will they let me buy an adults ticket on a kids season ticket just incase ?

Marty

1 more. If I buy a ticket for my lad on his season ticket. And then he doesn't end up joining me. Can I exchange it & pay the upgrade ? Or will they let me buy an adults ticket on a kids season ticket just incase ?

They should let you buy an adults ticket on your child's Season Ticket but you won't have a problem at the other end trying to get in with a kids ticket.

Dan Griffin

Bullshit this goes to st holders first, what if they havnt gone to any jpt games and a non st holders been to all and misses out?

Mucca Mad Boys

Bullshit this goes to st holders first, what if they havnt gone to any jpt games and a non st holders been to all and misses out?

ST holders should get priority, we have signed up for the whole season!

Where were the members and general salers when we were doing shit!?

Case of tough shit.

Oh, and I didn't go Sheff U, York or Burton...

Dan Griffin

Case of tough shit.

Well I'm a member who's been there through the shit,

if people go to every game at home buy a season ticket ITS CHEAPER in the long run and you will get priority. ive been a season ticket holder for 16 years now and not expecting to get a ticket for crewe away, so home end it is for me ;-)

mattylad

its a big game in a small ground tickets were always going to be like rocking horse shit, got to say I would make it 2 adult tickets on presenting 2 season tickets* bcos you going to have people who queue up and not get tickets bcos someone has turned up earlier with 8/10 season tickets. Bet the mad hatters are going to queue from Sunday (*no restriction on kids season ticket quantaties as long as they sit with the adult presenting)

Tommo72

Well I'm a member who's been there through the shit,

Really bored of hearing this argument.......

Rightly so ST holders should get priority but this loyalty bullshit is sounding like a broken record. Lots of things determine whether people go to football matches and yes success will gather a bandwagon, it's life!! Let's hope it encourages the more casual fan to go more often, if they can.

covcity4life

Case of tough shit.

Yeh of course ST holders deserve preference

P.s I went to those games and u still called me a bad fan lol

North York’s Blue

its a big game in a small ground tickets were always going to be like rocking horse shit, got to say I would make it 2 adult tickets on presenting 2 season tickets* bcos you going to have people who queue up and not get tickets bcos someone has turned up earlier with 8/10 season tickets. Bet the mad hatters are going to queue from Sunday (*no restriction on kids season ticket quantaties as long as they sit with the adult presenting)

Are you suggesting that they sell tickets over the counter only; or have I misread that?

Mucca Mad Boys

Yeh of course ST holders deserve preference

P.s I went to those games and u still called me a bad fan lol

I can't remember calling you a bad fan.

In all honesty, I couldn't go to our cup games because I was at work, I would've went to: Aresley, Morcombe, Sheff U, Burton, but I was never going to York!

gary_ccfcforever

For anybody after coach travel, I'm looking at running 2 coaches. the 1st will depart Nuneaton Bus Station at 12pm and Cov Baths 12.30pm. Ariive in Crewe by 2pm for a few beers.

The 2nd will run from Cov baths only around 3.30-4pm.

price should be max of £12

skablue

Season tickets holders rightly get priority for tickets, it has always been the case. How would it be right that a person who attends 4 games in the JPT at £5 per game gets priority over someone who has forked out £300+ for a season ticket, I'm glad that I made the choice to purchase a season ticket after we got relegated after not having one for a few years as I had a feeling that we may actually achieve something in this division.

Users who are viewing this thread