Crewe (A) - Sat 11th Oct (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

This may come as a shock to some but we have a game on Saturday.

Away at Crewe who are currently bottom of the league so a very winnable game. They have only managed one win and one draw so far this season and haven't picked up a point since 16 Sep. Since then they got done 6-1 by MK Dons, 3-0 by both Colchester and Notts County and 2-0 by Bradford.

So who from last night did enough to stake a claim to a place in the starting lineup? Do we stick with the much loved formation we have been using so far this season?

For me this is an essential 3 points. I'm going to be optimistic and go 3-1 to us.

LJC_CCFC

Crewe will be without experienced forward Marcus Haber who is on International duty with Canada, they really will be playing a team of kids.

torchomatic

2-0 to us I reckon.

skyblueinBaku

This is the sort of opposition that we should hammer. However, we often just about scrape a draw against teams with Crewe's recent record.........

blueboy30

I'll be going Saturday and I'd really hope to see Phillips and coulibaly starting in a 4-4-2 I know I'm askin for a lot but that's what I want and 3 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Nick

Administrator
Would like to see some more of the youngsters, although they might play differently when we aren't 3-0 up.

Users who are viewing this thread