Credit where its due (1 Viewer)

We could of cashed in half a million on Cyrus and we didn't.

Fair play!

Shipping out the bomb squad too.

pretty successful day for us yesterday.

bringbackrattles

Got to admit I expected one or two to go so have to be happy our squad is still together.
But you watch now SISU will be the new Blue Eyed Boys who have been seen in a bad light blah blah.
But I don't trust or like them and there Fox like so when your backs turned they''ll eat all of your Chickens !

wince

Fair play!

Yesterday said I would not go to Northampton, and today I will not go to Northampton give sisu credit for that

Astute

Our home support is 80% lower this season than last season. I give credit for this to SISU
coupdepied2.gif

bringbackrattles

Fisher will be interviewed and say look at our loyalty to our fans we've not sold anybody have we,so come on you stay away fans now get behind the team.He reminds me of a Burglar who has robbed from your house,had sex with your missus,but because he tidied up on his way out he can't understand why you want to deck him !

bigfatronssba

What sort of owners do we have when we give them credit for not doing wrong?

Is our fanbase really infected with that much of a loser mentality?

fernandopartridge

Our home support is 80% lower this season than last season. I give credit for this to SISU
coupdepied2.gif

You've just accused Grendel of stirring things for nothing. What is the point in this silly little outburst? Credit where it's due the OP said. In respect of shipping out a load of deadwood and keeping hold of our best players SISU deserve some credit. Some, not lots.

Seyeclops666

Brilliant brilliant SISU - we are bound to get promoted after such a masive investment in new players!! Got to give them credit for parting with absolutely no fecking money!!:facepalm:

luwalla

Fair play!

to be fair we dont know that we had any offers officially made.. and even if they were , we dont know what the terms would have been. so many deals these days are done on a "we'll give you 300k for him.. 100k now.. 100k end of the season, 100k once we get next seasons league money"... and lets be honest if any deal was structured like that , SISU wouldnt take it, as they dont know what is round the corner.

my fear was that if some club had of come in with a firm & decent 'cash now' offer for anyone, they would be gone.. luckily it appears they didnt, and we have retained a decent side.. onwards & upwards

Astute

You've just accused Grendel of stirring things for nothing. What is the point in this silly little outburst? Credit where it's due the OP said. In respect of shipping out a load of deadwood and keeping hold of our best players SISU deserve some credit. Some, not lots.

Come again Fern. No idea what you are going on about.

letsallsingtogether

Don't think they deserve any credit only doing what is expected of them and until they return to cov(if) and start being honest with the fans then they may get the credit they desire.

Kingokings204

catch 22 on here. if they sell sisu are hated and if they don't they are still hated. Typical Cov fans. I hate Sisu as much as anyone but the thread is credit where its due and its due here.

mrbluesky87

I will give credit where its due on the day SISU finally ship out and leave until then....................................

luwalla

catch 22 on here. if they sell sisu are hated and if they don't they are still hated. Typical Cov fans. I hate Sisu as much as anyone but the thread is credit where its due and its due here.

how can it be due.. if they had received a confirmed offer of say 1million for callum wilson from blackpool, and they turned that down.. id say fair play , maybe they really are trying to turn things round here

but to have had NO decent confirmned offers for any of our players.. how can we be saying we have to give them credit!?

all we have had is the club saying we "had interest in some of our players" that isnt exactly beating away OFFERS is it ? if we had recieved any decent offers then a couple of them would be gone.. we didnt, and so the club are spinning that & turning it into "look we didnt sell any of our players" story. come on!

That doesnt mean im not pleased we didnt get any decent offers.. it means they are still here , and for that im very happy..

Last edited:

skybluebeduff

So SISU turn down unacceptable bids because they know the market value of the players were higher, yet they deserve credit? oh dear me!

DazzleTommyDazzle

The best thing yesterday was the news that talks have started on taking the academy back to the Higgs.

Whilst it would only be putting right their own mistake, I would give SISU some credit for seeing sense, if a deal is completed.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We need to know where we stand with Moussa, Wilson and Christie on the contract issue. We need to get them signed up to new contracts before January or we may have no choice but to sell

RPHunt

This thread does smack a little of Battered Spouse Syndrome with the victim showing gratitude for a day when no abuse was committed.

Heyzeuss84

Completely agree with the OP. hopefully the start of a rebuilding process. And no I'm not a sisu rent boy nor am I Tim Fisher or his dog. In just a cov fan hoping for the better that can't stand the same old NOPM bullsh*t Spewed on here every two seconds.

bigfatronssba

Lets see what happens when nopm means sisu have to put some of their own money in to prevent breaking ffp rules.

Grendel

This thread does smack a little of Battered Spouse Syndrome with the victim showing gratitude for a day when no abuse was committed.

Better than the lesser known "I spout bollocks all day on a forum syndrome" which you suffer from.

RPHunt

Better than the lesser known "I spout bollocks all day on a forum syndrome" which you suffer from.

That's the nearest thing to humour that I have ever seen in your 11,000 posts. Pity you are too thick to see the irony in it.

Users who are viewing this thread