crawley town away first game (1 Viewer)

Desperados

Uninspiring till we find out where our "home" is.......then probably will end up worse. Brum and Walsall both seem to fit our fixtures from first glance radio just said? Used to love waiting for 9am fixture day......today has been shit!

covcity4life

i look at that fixture list and all i can think of is a top 6 finish, maybe its arrogance,i dont know.

just hope pressley can get his squad sorted quick time.

wingy

i look at that fixture list and all i can think of is a top 6 finish, maybe its arrogance,i dont know.

just hope pressley can get his squad sorted quick time.
They're doing almost 2 weeks less pre-season training this year,so that will have to be quick.

covcity4life

They're doing almost 2 weeks less pre-season training this year,so that will have to be quick.

yeh it dont look good, but last seasons squad was still competitive,if we can keep most and add few talented academy kids we might have a chance

covcity4life

no just think its important to rememebr that in

murphy
adams
fleck
barton
baker
moussa
clarke

we still have some of the best players in this league, add some talented youth a few laons/frees and i expect top 6

i expecte dit last year and till ACL stepped into try kill us we were within a few points of it

mrbluesky87

I look at these fixtures and all I see is relelegation and one of the lowest supported clubs in the league while shitsu are here. The first time in years I have no excitement over fixtures coming out.

valiant15

no just think its important to rememebr that in

murphy
adams
fleck
barton
baker
moussa
clarke

we still have some of the best players in this league, add some talented youth a few laons/frees and i expect top 6

i expecte dit last year and till ACL stepped into try kill us we were within a few points of it
Sisu put us in admin.

LastGarrison

Shit one on the Rotherham away game as I'll be in sunny Spain for Christmas and New Year but Shrewsbury away when it looks like I am only going to be 40 mins down the road in Ruabon, Wolves away on my birthday, Brentford on a Saturday and Sheff United last away game of the season certainly gives a few away days to look forward to.

Saying that I don't expect us to get many points out of any of those games.

covcity4life

Would you let someone off with a million quid? Fuck me, you wouldn't even give a mate your season ticket if you couldn't make it. Not that you have one.

so it goes back to my original post, ACL stepped in and nearly killed us, you cant deny that now

thank you.

covcity4life

He wont go there hes to much of a tight arse.

fisherette? oh my these names jsut get better!

i have always said sisu are to blame,but i just dont see ACL as blameless, that would be fuking dumb, you agree right?

i dunno if i will go wallsall, depends how this NOPM thing catches on i guess

valiant if i am a tightarse it would be out of choice,not because i fucked my g.c.s.e and have to do shift work:pimp:

valiant15

fisherette? oh my these names jsut get better!

i have always said sisu are to blame,but i just dont see ACL as blameless, that would be fuking dumb, you agree right?

i dunno if i will go wallsall, depends how this NOPM thing catches on i guess

valiant if i am a tightarse it would be out of choice,not because i fecked my g.c.s.e and have to do shift work:pimp:
Stop wumming then.

Sterling Archer

Why does every thread on here get derailed into SISU/ACL arguments?

Anyway, going back to THE THREAD TOPIC, as long as the weather isn't like last seasons away fixture, could be fun! Go down to Brighton for some beers on the beach with a quick train up to Crawley for the game! Just got to rely on our nations wonderful weather now. :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread