Crawley tickets (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

I had a conversation with Crawley this morning. Tickets go on sae at 5.30pm today. Lets pack the place out!

Btw they get 100% of the gate receipts. SISU only get 5% of what they sell through their 'ticket office'.

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere!

Last edited:

McLovin87

Can you buy these online or do you need to ring them? Just clocked the post above!

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

Just ordered my Crawley tickets via their online site. All the seats have been sold!!!

Eh lol? Just literally come of the site now, booked my seat for collection and they were all available. Mickey no mates going on me own cos the chap I usually go with won't go at all while sisu have anything to do with the club.:eek:

honestken

I'm gutted i really wanted to go but there is no travel being run so i have no way of getting there
i think Gary Stubbs will be doing a coach to Crawley tho i hear there will not be any pickups from Northampton, just Cov baths.

Finchy

Got 2 tickets and will be driving from Daventry. Anyone in Dav area need a lift I might be able to help - might even have a spare ticket!

Last edited:

Oh for an Ian Gibson.

2 standing tickets ordered although the way things are going I could be on the subs bench. Not making myself available for selection for 'home' games though.

MrHorse1982

2 tickets standing behind the goal purchased, thank you Crawley, no thanks SISU, first of many away games this season.
PUSB - Keep City In Our City!!

Users who are viewing this thread