crawley tickets (1 Viewer)

brez

crawley tickets on sale only from crawley ticket office, what a joke this is turning out to be

theferret

I was talking to a Pompey fan and for a while they had to get away tickets from the home club. Their ticket office have only just started selling away tickets again. This is how it will be for a while.

is a bit of a joke now, also gives ccfc fans a chance to get into home ends at crawley and walsall. could be potential for trouble

warwickcccfc

So from now on we have to buy away tickets at their ground?

The queues will be a nightmare at Mickey Mouse clubs like Crawley....

pusbccfc

So we've got to pay 4.60 or whatever it is for a 20 minute phone call on their shambolic phone lines...

What a joke.

jas365

I'm an away ST holder and i've not had my tickets come through, so i'll be phoning up in the morning.

This is probably a stupid question but does this mean they are just on open sale to everyone as none of us can prove if we're ST holders? Do they ask for any proof of who we are?

I emailed Crawley ticket office manager this morning to ask what was happening with tickets (this was before the website announcement). She replied that she had sent tickets to our new "main ticket office" based at the training ground. She then emailed me again an hour later to say that the tickets had been recalled and had to be purchased through Crawley.

My first post here - although I've been reading for about a year. Urgency to join was to see if any arrangements for travel to Crawley.

logjoe

I'm an away ST holder and i've not had my tickets come through, so i'll be phoning up in the morning.

This is probably a stupid question but does this mean they are just on open sale to everyone as none of us can prove if we're ST holders? Do they ask for any proof of who we are?

I didn't know that the city had away season tickets holders. Sorry to ask but is this true

jas365

I didn't know that the city had away season tickets holders. Sorry to ask but is this true

Yes its true!! I've had one since 2000, this will be the first away game i've not had the tickets sent to me by the club in 13 years, yikes!!

S

skyblue2k

Just rang Crawley and the seated tickets are in the East stand not West as advertised, just pay using credit/debit card and pick them up on the day.

:claping hands: As simple as

Due to having to buy from away clubs direct, its on a first come first served basis.

Not looking forward to the queue on the day to collect them, do crawley realise how many away fans we bring?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread