Crawley Match Thread (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

All over. Heading back to airport to fly home. Not sure I can take many more trips over to see what feels like a team that don't really care.

How did we get to the point when we couldn't be competitive in the 3rd division ?

I can't see crowds going up any time soon

Something about the place today made me feel like visiting an auntie in a home where you know what's going to happen in the next couple of years.

stupot07

Poor second half, feel v disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

19 shots 3 on target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ecky

Not good enough Pressley and SISU!!!!
This is your team Pressley and your excuses are wearing very thin, this is bottom 6 form and another disappointing season looks set???
Where do we go from here 2-0 up and we threw it away against Crawley??? How low can we go?

Personally i think pressley needs to go now, i think he has run out of ideas and managership..

covmark

Not good enough Pressley and SISU!!!!
This is your team Pressley and your excuses are wearing very thin, this is bottom 6 form and another disappointing season looks set???
Where do we go from here 2-0 up and we threw it away against Crawley??? How low can we go?

Personally i think pressley needs to go now, i think he has run out of ideas and managership..

Yep, because changing the manager will do us the world of good. More instability, just what we need. Hopefully Reda coming back will help us, both strikers scored today, and we play hopeless Crewe next. There's not all doom and gloom.

ecky

A disgrace, may as well just hand wasps the keys. Can the last person to leave please turn off the lights..

Who is going to pay £24 to watch that shite???

CCFC_Charlie

Take away those few months at the start of last season where Clarke and Wilson were in ridiculous form and we've been pretty awful under Pressley.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Our game ended when Phillips got injured. His link up play for the second goal shows what he offers and his replacement (Clarke) couldn't.

Very disappointing overall after feeling quite a happy Sky Blue when we were 2-0 up. Just took our foot off the gas and when we tried to get back on it, our feet kept slipping!

usskyblue

Why the fūck would Cov want to come back to Cov?

For it's loyal and supportive fans?

Pressley out?

Crap fans out more like.

ecky

Yep, because changing the manager will do us the world of good. More instability, just what we need. Hopefully Reda coming back will help us, both strikers scored today, and we play hopeless Crewe next. There's not all doom and gloom.

covmark how can you say that?
We wont have a ground in 2 years let alone a team....this bunch have totally wrecked the club and completely put the future of ccfc in jeopardy!!!!!

bigfatronssba

Pressley out?

Crap fans out more like.

Loyalty ended the day the club decided it didn't want its fans and moved to Northampton.

SkyBlueRuffian

Our game ended when Phillips got injured. His link up play for the second goal shows what he offers and his replacement (Clarke) couldn't.

Very disappointing overall after feeling quite a happy Sky Blue when we were 2-0 up. Just took our foot off the gas and when we tried to get back on it, our feet kept slipping!
the sooner J Clarke gets sold or injured the better.

ecky

Pressley out?

WE HAVE HAD YEARS AND YEARS OF THIS CRAP!!! COST ME BEST PART OF £80 TODAY AND FOR WHAT?

THIS CLUB IS GOING NOWHERE UNDER SISU AND THE MANAGER IS RUNNING OUT OF EXCUSES..SICK OF PRESSLEY SAYING HE IS PROUD OF HIS PLAYERS..

Crap fans out more like.

ecky

exactly, continually selling our best players season after season is beyond a joke. Having Christie and Wilson in this team would have made a massive difference, but SISU are not interested in promotion.

Wilson scored again today...well done sisu for your short sightedness...where is the reinvestment of the money waggott?

skybluepm2

So after ruining my Saturday last week, they try and do it again today. The difference now is that I am now sitting on a sunbed in Cancun. If I had my season ticket with me, I would throw it into the pool! Just proves that whether I'm at the Ricoh or thousands of miles away, these bastards really do get to you. Glad I don't have to listen to the 'proud of the players, can't fault their commitment' bullshit from SP for the umpteenth time this season.

covmark

covmark how can you say that?
We wont have a ground in 2 years let alone a team....this bunch have totally wrecked the club and completely put the future of ccfc in jeopardy!!!!!

So how will sacking the manager help? I agree our owners have fucked us big time. Sacking Pressley would not be a good move imo.

bigfatronssba

So after ruining my Saturday last week, they try and do it again today. The difference now is that I am now sitting on a sunbed in Cancun. If I had my season ticket with me, I would throw it into the pool! Just proves that whether I'm at the Ricoh or thousands of miles away, these bastards really do get to you. Glad I don't have to listen to the 'proud of the players, can't fault their commitment' bullshit from SP for the umpteenth time this season.

That is the reason so many have stopped going. There's only so many weekends you can allow those losers to ruin.

You either become a manic depressive, or stop caring.

exactly, continually selling our best players season after season is beyond a joke. Having Christie and Wilson in this team would have made a massive difference, but SISU are not interested in promotion.

It may be beyond a joke but the lack of support thos club has and willingness of fans to turn up puts us in our deserved spot in this league.

Nick

Administrator
That is the reason so many have stopped going. There's only so many weekends you can allow those losers to ruin.

You either become a manic depressive, or stop caring.
Or just wait until a bandwagon is rolling and whinge they can't get a ticket.

ecky

It may be beyond a joke but the lack of support thos club has and willingness of fans to turn up puts us in our deserved spot in this league.

Price and quality of football...ownership has killed it for many...its not a cheap option anymore and even harder watching this poor brand of football.
Its been a long long time since i walked away with a big smile on my face.

usskyblue

Well was that a loyal move by the club?

Our past (and present) has been blighted by bad management and poor decision making. Some would say the overspending of the late 80's and 90's was a lot more crippling (for the long term) than playing (for the short term) in Northampton.

Both were abhorrent, yet all I ever hear about is how shit it is now. I guess some are happy to look back and say 'yeah, we were fūcked over, but at least we got to see Man Utd twice a year'.

This isn't all about today. It's how we got to today.

The only way forward is to support the team and manager.... until someone (other than SISU) comes forward and puts their money where their mouth is.

Users who are viewing this thread