Crawley Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

The second goal was absurd. Phillips should have been off the pitch. He couldn't move. When he tried to get back he seemed to punch the ball and the defence just stopped.

Pathetic and the first goal was poor covering as well.

Promising start totally wrecked.

Where the hell were the centre backs??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

lewys33

The second goal was absurd. Phillips should have been off the pitch. He couldn't move. When he tried to get back he seemed to punch the ball and the defence just stopped.

Pathetic and the first goal was poor covering as well.

Promising start totally wrecked.

Yh 2 goals from nothing really. They have put us under no pressure at all. We are by far the better side but the usual "10 minute shutdown" may cost us the 3 points today if we don't come back out like we started.

Otis

Such a strange game. Crawley have done nothing all game and two hopeful punts upfield for them have resulted in 2 goals. We should be about 3 goals to the good.

The one stark thing for me in all this is the difference in approach between Preston and Crawley. Preston closed us down and denied us space and Crawley have allowed us absolutely acres of space. Sometimes we have players receiving the ball with no-one within 10 yards of them.

Don't wish to knock the City's performance, but on the ball we are under so much less pressure than we were last week. Only McQuoid and Jackson are being tightly marked, Thomas, Fleck and O'Brien at times have lots of time on the ball without challenge.

Grendel

Where the hell were the centre backs??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

They just stopped I assume expecting the whistle to go for handball. For 5 minutes Phillips clearly had a problem they already tried to exploit once and were given a second opportunity.

stupot07

7708 attendance

A disgrace, may as well just hand wasps the keys. Can the last person to leave please turn off the lights..

SkyBlueRuffian

A disgrace, may as well just hand wasps the keys. Can the last person to leave please turn off the lights..

who can blame people, SISU still run the club and lets face it, we are shite.

ccfcway

What a weird game and weird atmosphere, they are there for the taking, we really should be winning this

Sky Blue Harry H

Couldn't get a ticket for first game. Went to the next 2 and I'll go to those that I can (family commitments today). Poor show, though. Need a concerted push up the table to bring back those who have found other things to do, as well as a few of those that go for the big 'uns only.

SkyBlueRuffian

Couldn't get a ticket for first game. Went to the next 2 and I'll go to those that I can (family commitments today). Poor show, though. Need a concerted push up the table to bring back those who have found other things to do, as well as a few of those that go for the big 'uns only.

and those of us who cant be arsed watching that bilge any longer.

savosdad

Banned
Losing support very fast have we a fucking defense seems not something is just not right dont want to listen to any more excuses just all fuck off

Users who are viewing this thread