Crashed (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

I have been trying to buy tickets on line all day and getting nowhere, is anyone else finding this a problem ?

Would have queued up but live 130 miles away !!

lynch14

Yess with you on that and same with the situation living 70 miles away. Closest I have got is the payment page. Clicked pay now and it's say "order being processed" and then sends me back to home screen logs me out and nothing in my basket again.

Woodster

You'd like to think that come 11 this evening the server would have calmed down and it should be a breeze.

robbiethemole

just tried again on website took me 1hr, on top of the first attempt of 3 hrs!!!! 3 tickets in block 18...................just got to keep trying the website is overloaded

Ashdown

Been online since I got in from work (about 6.30). Managed to put a ticket in my basket. Can't get past that page for the old man! I give up (for now)
It's shagged mate, wait till after lunch tomorrow and start phoning, it worked today for us........eventually !

Sky Blue Harry H

This is probably old advice - so don't shoot the messenger - but on CWR this morning they were saying that the choose seat option worked if you had Google Chrome as your browser, but was iffy if you didn't?

bigfatronssba

This is probably old advice - so don't shoot the messenger - but on CWR this morning they were saying that the choose seat option worked if you had Google Chrome as your browser, but was iffy if you didn't?

I found Firefox worked best.

ajsccfc

I tried it around lunchtime with Chrome, it was specifically on the choose seat part that it stopped working.

Might be better now though, that was peak rush apparently.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

I got into the basket and checkout on chrome, but once put in details, it didn't want to know. Didn't even give me the 'loading page' icon. Just did nothing.

skybluelee

I've been using google chrome to try and buy tickets for over 12 hours now. Still haven't managed to get any. It's a fucking joke. I hope my IT dept aren't keeping tabs on me today. :-(

Gaz

Right can you all stop being so selfish and just stop trying on the website for 10mins while I get my tickets.

Thanks

;-)

WillieStanley

Is anyone else getting the error message "Error Loading Theme Data. Reloading The Page May Fix The Issue"

I'm using Chrome and everything!!! I'm trying to get seats near my ST seat for my family!!!

Last edited:

skybluelee

FINALLY after 12.5 hours I have managed to get my 5 tickets. Hardly anything left in blocks 15-24 in groups of more than 2 apart from the first rows.

Roll on next Friday, PUSB!

ccfc92

Is anyone else getting the error message "Error Loading Theme Data. Reloading The Page May Fix The Issue"

I'm using Chrome and everything!!! I'm trying to get seats near my ST seat for my family!!!

Ignore it, it works eventually. Don't refresh!

Select your seat shows no seat layout will keep trying me thinks.....:thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

Ian1779

It took me 12 hours of on and off trying to get 2 tickets. Tried Chrome, Firefox - even tried on my iPhone.

Got there eventually though...

They said they sold 8000 tickets yesterday... that probably would have been double if the system had been able to handle it.

acs

Make sure you're using the .co.uk version of the website. I got the error on the .com version and it was fine when I changed to .co.uk!

Flying Fokker

Well,

I am in block 28. The whole process took about 25 mins. Just be patient and refresh if needs be. transaction reference given on acknowledgement of payment. It took a while but not as bad as yesterday. Google Chrome, about 3 mins per click and eventually through the transaction after pay now button pressed.

Give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread