Cranie (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

Spoke to him and aron last night, the two relevant things from the conversation were;

1) Neither were fans of AB, which adds some weight to the theory he had lost the dressing room.

2) Cranie is definitely staying around next season, and wants to play centre back with Ben Turner. For me this is our strongest pairing anyway.

Pigeon

Cranie has been a great player for us, does a great job in his natural position but also plays well slotting in other places when most are squad are missing. He is always so relaxed when he plays that he sometimes makes me nervous lol. I take it Aron didn't say that he would be staying next season?

gouldberg

Massive fan of Cranie. Always thought Pompey were a bit daft getting rid of him. One of the most versatile players I've ever seen at Coventry, I'm sure he could even play in goal if you gave him some gloves!

Nonleagueherewecome

I think he's right, he and Turner would be a great partnership-although I'd love to see McPake back too at some stage. Dunno how likely that is as his injury sounds horrific.
Cranie really does deserve a run in his best position, though. If we play the Thorn brand of passing football, his composure and distributon from the back will be key. Blimey, it's enough to get me excited for next season! Assuming we don't sell all the players and get rid of Thorn, which we probably will do.

BurbageSkyBlues

He is the unsung hero of the last three seasons. A cultured footballer that would be an asset in many premiership sides. Good new.

CovKingChris

Facebook User
I think he's too good to play at centre back as he won't see enough of the ball in comparison to if he were to be playing at left or right back. But still a good player none the less.

Covstu

I think he's too good to play at centre back as he won't see enough of the ball in comparison to if he were to be playing at left or right back. But still a good player none the less.

surely thats a good thing, if he doesnt see enough of the ball we must be getting it right at the back??

AmyandAdamsDad

Consistently average. Good to see them celebrating spunking 2 points.
Sorry not feeling the Love....

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Glad to hear Crainie wants to stay. Has been one of our better players with a great attitude since he got here. Very versatile and composed. Is good to see him getting more recognition because he deserves it. How long has he got left on his contract?

Users who are viewing this thread