Craine Not Concerned About Transfer Speculation (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

yer, thats cause he is off on a free in the summer !

covcity4life

hes out of contract?

sisu probably cant afford to give him a payrise right now

whatever happened to resigning on the same terms?

Glenn Storer

That was when the window was open though wasn't it?

I thought I caught it after the window closed, 'cause I'm sure it said they were coming in for him in January. It was on CovMad not long back, he was asked about it and trotted out the standard, settled here, enjoying my football.

Astute

If he is out of contract and refuses to sign another one would it be worth cashing in on him in Jan? Don't think we would get that much for him with just months left on his contract. I suppose it will depend on how much we need him. If near the top of the table or bottom we should only let him go for a half decent offer. Not enough to replace him like for like though.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
only way we will get a chance to keep him is if the team is at the top end of the table

ccfc_Tom

Sick of all our players going on free's rather just sell in january, mcpake and wood are both capable centre backs.

MC has to be one of the most assured players on the books and certainly the most improved making centre back a formality for AT's team sheet.

Deceptive in the air, not being a giant like BT and RW, and very calm on the ball.

Yet another player blossoming under AT's spell

PUSB

Astute

Sick of all our players going on free's rather just sell in january, mcpake and wood are both capable centre backs.

The only problem is if we sell him Jan there will be lots of people sick of selling our better players ;)

georgehudson

yes 'astute' perfectly well observed, i ponder whether?
the burning question is,
from the s*** standpoint, 'how much do we value his worth' & further 'does that outweigh our ambition' or, is this the time to cash in ?
either way i'm of the mind that s*** only want their money back + as much as poss
as far as CCFC are concerned they care NOT

Nonleagueherewecome

Bloody hard keeping SISU out of these debates, isn't it? :D Myself, I find that removing them from the equation completely when talking about football is soothing and calming, although a bit in the way that a lobotomy may be. Well, after winning a game it's easy enough to forget about them. If we're on a losing run again due to what I perceive as an under-strength squad for this division, I might find it harder to avoid the issue. Similarly if we see many more bully-boy tactics at The Ricoh. But until then, it's "SIS-who?" as far as I'm concerned.

wingy

Bloody hard keeping SISU out of these debates, isn't it? :D Myself, I find that removing them from the equation completely when talking about football is soothing and calming, although a bit in the way that a lobotomy may be. Well, after winning a game it's easy enough to forget about them. If we're on a losing run again due to what I perceive as an under-strength squad for this division, I might find it harder to avoid the issue. Similarly if we see many more bully-boy tactics at The Ricoh. But until then, it's "SIS-who?" as far as I'm concerned.
Its a little like we've had our banners removed,but it did get out of hand ,one side trying to brainwash the other and vice -versa:eek::eek::eek:

Astute

yes 'astute' perfectly well observed, i ponder whether?
the burning question is,
from the s*** standpoint, 'how much do we value his worth' & further 'does that outweigh our ambition' or, is this the time to cash in ?
either way i'm of the mind that s*** only want their money back + as much as poss
as far as CCFC are concerned they care NOT

Wrong section so no comment :slap:

I think they should...ooops maybe wrong board :thinking about:

kg82

MC has to be one of the most assured players on the books and certainly the most improved making centre back a formality for AT's team sheet.

Deceptive in the air, not being a giant like BT and RW, and very calm on the ball.

Yet another player blossoming under AT's spell

PUSB

To be honest, I've liked Cranie since the moment he got here. Has always looked calm on the ball, a soothing influence. Doesn't panic. Somebody said on here he's prone to howlers - I don't remember any massive mistakes? And the best thing about him, complete pro. Hasn't complained once since being here. He's on the bench, he gets on with it. He's at left back, he gets on with it. He'll just do his job. And now, like you say, he's blossoming under AT and forming a really decent partnership with Keogh.

Sky Blue Sheepy

I remember he was guilty of making the odd blunder last season - but I lay that firmly at the feet of Mr Boothroyd.
This year he's looked calm, composed and has bailed out the midfield on a couple of occasions. Hope he stays

shmmeee

If he's not signed the contract on offer by Jan we have to sell. Shame, because he's one of my favourite players, but I get the feeling he wants out after how he's been treated in previous seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread