Craig Bellamy (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

I know he's not the most popular player we've ever had but as a fellow sufferer, I wish the guy all the best.

covboy9

Depression is no excuse to act like the c**t he has been his whole career

He’d have been better off being a born again Christian the prick

JAM See

Jesus H… there’s some top fucking psychologists on here.

People deal with depression in different ways. Some become secluded, some use humor… and yes, some use aggression to create a barrier to how they really feel. He may have had these issues from childhood.

Give the bloke a break ffs
Totally agree.

I wonder if somebody with those issues would ever get signed for a record fee again (i assume the medical is both physical and mental), and if so, would they get the help they obviously need.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

People deal with depression in different ways. Some become secluded, some use humor… and yes, some use aggression to create a barrier to how they really feel. He may have had these issues from childhood.

Finally, some virtue signalling I can agree with!

Good job m8.

SlowerThanPlatt

Yep some tosspot comments. Whatever your view on the bloke, depression in it’s worst state is a killer.

Users who are viewing this thread