Cowley sacked (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I dont really see the hype about them to be honest.

Bumberclart

I live in Huddersfield and know someone close to the club. Apparently the Cowleys are pretty arrogant. They want to control everything and won't listen to anyone's opinions.
The guy I know told me 10 days ago they would be out of the door at the end of the season, but I guess the club moved early once they were safe.
HTFC fans I know don't particularly like their style of play, but it has to be said that the signings Seivert made before they arrived have really hampered their season.
I'm delighted they've kept Hudds up, just hoping that it isn't a behind closed doors away day.

So am I. I've lived up here 25 years, and we've only ever played them pre-season.
Be just my luck for it to be away and behind closed doors 1st game of the season.

PCH

How about Big Sam to the rescue at Watford. He can bore them up.
Or Alan Pardew for a more predictable approach

JimmyHillsbeard

So am I. I've lived up here 25 years, and we've only ever played them pre-season.
Be just my luck for it to be away and behind closed doors 1st game of the season.

Huddersfield and Fulham must be the two teams we’ve played least - we haven’t played Huddersfield in the league since 1972 and Fulham not since 1968.

EAst ender

How about Big Sam to the rescue at Watford. He can bore them up.
Or Alan Pardew for a more predictable approach

What possible benefit can changing a manager with 2 games to go bring? Especially as they're against Arsenal and Man City.
Madness by Watford unless what was said earlier is true.
As for Paul cook to our place? I wouldn't be against that but can genuinely say we as fans have no idea what we're up to. Even posters on our forum who definitely have good sources don't know. Could be anyone taking the reigns at BS3.

Users who are viewing this thread