coventrycity players on twitter? (1 Viewer)

Pigeon

Clarke, Juke, and Keogh as far as I know. Conor Thomas also has twitter. Gunnar is on f.b I think

CovFan

First season he was here Gunnar let fans add him and chat to him and he chatted back. Something happened between the first and second season and he deleted everybody (Bar blonde haired ladies).

James McPake and Cyrus Christie has twitter along with all those mentioned.

Dan Griffin

Eastwood has facebook, so does clarke, thomas, gunnar, juke, and some reserves, hussey:) i dont stalk at all!

SkyBlue_Am

Robbie Simpson has and still has his twitter pic of him in a Coventry City shirt against Manchester Utd :claping hands:

Jimthor

Jutkiewicz- @lukeyjuke
Clarke- @JordanClarke17
Keogh- @Keydrizzy2
McPake- @JamesMcPake

CTID

Are there any additions to this list nowerdays?

EDIT: stumbled on some as soon as i wrote this lol:

@CThomas02
@cyruschristie

Last edited:

Joy Division

With the exception of a couple of players I've had to stop following most of ours. I really don't care if they are "goin daaan see m8s, legendzzzz yea boi" :facepalm:

Joy Division

Jordan Clarke had chicken and rice after he went for a run yesterday-the fun never stops.

Chicken and rice you say?

It's all about the three points, obviously I'm over the moon. It was a game of two halfs, we worked our socks off and gave it 110%. It was a great advert for the game but right now were taking it one game at a time. There's no easy games at this level so every game from now on is a cup final for us.

Brighton Sky Blue

Thoughts on today's match Andy?

Errr I couldn't have a better errr bunch of lads than the ones we've errr got here. Errr you know as I keep saying errr we're working under tight constraints errr but I wouldn't swap any of 'em errr, really proud of the fight the lads errr showed today.

Otis

Jordan Clarke had chicken and rice after he went for a run yesterday-the fun never stops.

Chicken and rice eh? :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

Rice is what the Chinese eat isn't it. :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

Is this his subtle way of saying the takeover is happening? :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

Or is he just saying Tim Fisher is chicken?

CTID

Just read the Liniker / barton argument, mildly amusing but Barton takes these things too far most of the time...as with everything he does i guess lol

Last edited:

skybluesteve76

God knows why Lineker was getting involved? What was Barton on about when he said he would blow the lid on linekers squeaky clean image?

mattylad

PLAYERS, EX PLAYERS, GROUPS AND MEDIA.........
Jemal Wiseman ‏ @JemalWiseman
Nathan Cameron ‏ @NathanC_5
David Bell ‏ @David7Bell
Dion Dublin ‏ @DionDublinsDube
SkyBlueArmy ‏ @SkyBluesArmy
Save Our City ‏ @save_our_city
Josh Ruffels ‏ @JRuffels93
PUSB MAGAZINE ‏ @SKYBLUES_PROG
Claus Bech Jorgensen ‏ @ClausBJorgensen
CovCityFC_Live ‏ @CovCityFC_LIVE
Coventry Telegraph ‏ @CovTel_CCFC
Gary Deegan ‏ @GaryDeegan87
Steve Froggatt ‏ @SteveFroggy
Steve martin ‏(COV TEL) @Steveo151068
Martin Smith (COV TEL) @martinsmith1979
Darren Parkin ‏ @CovTelEd
Cancel Martin Warren ‏ @CCFCtweetleague
CCFC Former Players ‏ @ccfpa
DropCCFCRentNOW ‏ @DropCCFCRentNOW
Jordan Willis ‏ @JordanWillis94
Coventry FC News ‏ @SkyBluesNews
Chris hussey ‏ @Chrishussey2
Oliver Norwood ‏ @ONorwood
Ricoh Arena ‏ @RicohArena
Darren Huckerby ‏ @hucks6dh6
Conor Thomas ‏ @CThomas02
Jordan Clarke ‏ @JordanClarke17
cyrus christie ‏ @cyruschristie
Lukas Jutkiewicz ‏ @Lukeyjuke
James McPake ‏ @JamesMcPake
Stuart Linnell MBE ‏ @SSGL

@JemalWiseman
@NathanC_5
@David7Bell
@DionDublinsDube
@SkyBluesArmy
@save_our_city
@JRuffels93
@SKYBLUES_PROG
@ClausBJorgensen
@CovCityFC_LIVE
@CovTel_CCFC
@GaryDeegan87
@SteveFroggy
@Steveo151068
@martinsmith1979
@CovTelEd
@CCFCtweetleague
@ccfpa
@DropCCFCRentNOW
@JordanWillis94
@SkyBluesNews
@Chrishussey2
@ONorwood
@RicohArena
@hucks6dh6
@CThomas02
@JordanClarke17
@cyruschristie
@Lukeyjuke
@JamesMcPake
@SSGL

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

God knows why Lineker was getting involved? What was Barton on about when he said he would blow the lid on linekers squeaky clean image?

Mantle. With aplomb.

1nilandwe...

Has anybody actually seen the incident where he got sent off?
All the pundits seem to be hanging him out to dry without any evidence.
His reaction afterwards was over the top and idiotic, but watching it live he seemed to be saying that Tevez hit him first.
If this is true and Barton then got sent off for something minor, in a game of such massive importance, I couldn't rule myself out of kicking out at someone afterwards, and I've never had a fight in my life!

skybluesteve76

His reaction afterwards was over the top and idiotic, but watching it live he seemed to be saying that Tevez hit him first.
If this is true and Barton then got sent off for something minor, in a game of such massive importance, I couldn't rule myself out of kicking out at someone afterwards, and I've never had a fight in my life!

Couldn't agree more mate. Two sides to this incident. Bartons rep had just gone before him I think.

i seen it tevez did have a bit of a kick first and then barton did react with the elbow

WillieStanley

Ashley Cain is a bit of a tear away on Twitter. He gets into all sorts of debates, such as, you know... what type of Converse do you prefer... Garage Anthems... Bitches... Charles Dickens... The tragic market decline of BlackBerry.

He's a deep kid!!

Users who are viewing this thread