Coventry vs York Match Thread (2 Viewers)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i know its only york and shows how excited we get over a jpt plus how far weve fallen as a club but maybe just maybe can we do a norwich and southampton job & when was last time we won 4-0 ha?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I must admit i was worried for our back four the way it was set up second half but turned out alright :)

I hope Malaga is given a chance on Saturday though if Woody and Edge arent fit. I would hate to put my faith in that back four in a league game.

RichieGunns

And as i said in another thread, with Wood and Edj injured, Malaga could now have his chance to step in and prove his worth the Robins!

Incredible, where I live in Hertfordshire there is a massive firework display I can see across the field. News has spread here of a sky blue win.

kg82

If this carries on Robin's is in danger of getting October manager of the month... Uh oh

hamil99

Facebook User
Don't think they will score, would of been 3 clean sheets if it wasn't for a dodgy defected goal. Im putting faith in our defense, I must be mad... I'm going for York 0-2 Cov.

Well at least i was right about 1 thing, kind of! Still, happy happy hamil!

Diehard Si

1 goal in 4 is normally a stat we're moaning about, nice for it to be at the right end

Very poor opposition tho so lets not get carried away.

Astute

3rd goal wasn't an OG to me. GK beaten and ball came off defender who was close to the goal. Hussey goal well taken. Nice goal. Good finish from McGoldrick for the 1st as well. So 2 goals from McGoldrick and 1 from Ball. Our 2 strikers are scoring now :p

CUS Wyken

Last Night

Poor first half, no threat from us really except for 2 or 3 half chances and we were lucky to be going in at 0-0. 2nd half we picked the tempo up and played some good football. I know we were gifted the goal but good finish by McGoldrick.

Christie looked sharp when he came on, hopefully he will work his way back in the starting 11.

Without sounding too optimistic, I think Robins is starting to find a nice balance and is very pro-active for subs etc… which is unheard off for a Cov manager.

On a side note, what time did the coach get back? We got lost after the junction was closed for the A1 and we seen the Harry Shaw Coach going the same way.

nicksig

I thought it made a difference when Murphy started to play it out from the back instead of hoofing it. Ball is a big lad but doesn't seem that good in the air and we kept losing possession. We looked a bit shaky in the first half and the midfield went awol, but the second half we played the best football I've seen us play for a long time. Really lively with good movement and passing. If we can replicate that in the league we'll be top 6 without a doubt. I also thought Christie did really well when he came on. My MOM was Goldie with a 9, and then Cameron with an 8.5 (he's the best defender we have for my money)

Users who are viewing this thread