Match Thread Coventry vs Lincoln Match Thread - 24th April (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Absolutely fucking shambolic defending

Bring on davies. Im genuinly interested to see how he do vs rhead cos whole back 4 and midfield r being pussies

We work so hard 4 our goals ans give shit away. Frustrating

Rod for Davies
Haynes for stokes

At half fucking timw.robins not 74th min

The Reverend Skyblue

The goalie and defence are going to give me a fucking heart attack. From the best defence to now the sixth best all in two home games.
How the fuck wil we survive the playoffs with Haynes and co defending like six year olds

Marty

Mcdonald and Haynes are shambolic. Both need dropping on Saturday.

Otis

The goalie and defence are going to give me a fucking heart attack. From the best defence to now the sixth best all in two home games.
How the fuck wil we survive the playoffs with Haynes and co defending like six year olds
It's shambolic, it truly is. They are winning just about every header and then we are simply not strong enough on the second ball.

This is why I wanted Davies in ahead of Rod. Much better in the air.

Such a shame, cos some of our play has been very good.

SkyBlueRuffian

If any scouts were watching McDonald earlier in the season they fuckin won’t be now, he’s rapidly gone down hill since coming back from injury.

Oh and send Burge back to Nuneaton the useless twat

Grendel

Where was burge.for their third? Anybody with a replay double check?

Superglued to his line. Like a rabbit in headlights all night

skybluetony176

Get Haynes of. He can’t make a decision to save his life and then keeps passing it short and getting caught in position. Even his throw in’s takes an age for him to decide. Surprised the ref hasn’t pulled him up on it.

Grendel

All Haynes fault though Grendel

Think he’s earning his wage tonight Pete? Also why single me out? Other than you everyone thinks he’s dog shit.

lifeskyblue

Dreadful defending. Giving too much space on the big lad...unchallenged headers in and around box. Looking ok going forward but look like conceding every time they attack.
Need Davis on for rod and Reid for Shipley; at our most dangerous when wide and behind them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PVA

Absolutely fucking shambolic defending

Bring on davies. Im genuinly interested to see how he do vs rhead cos whole back 4 and midfield r being pussies

We work so hard 4 our goals ans give shit away. Frustrating

Rod for Davies
Haynes for stokes

At half fucking timw.robins not 74th min

No way do you bring 2 defenders on when you are losing. No chance.

Davies is our best defender though IMO.

Otis

Think he’s earning his wage tonight Pete? Also why single me out? Other than you everyone thinks he’s dog shit.
He has had a very poor game tonight. He just isn't strong enough and is quite often targeted by the opposition.

Grendel

He has had a very poor game tonight. He just isn't strong enough and is quite often targeted by the opposition.

How many times have you heard an opposition manager literally begging him to be played. One thing Mowbray did straight away was dump him how the fuck he’s back now I can’t believe

Users who are viewing this thread