Match Thread Coventry vs Lincoln Match Thread - 24th April (3 Viewers)

Esoterica

Think that yellow must have been for whatever he said when the foul was given rather than just the foot up.

City Boy

Defending is awful. Haynes has pretty much failed at every opportunity of defending. Grimmer was just wandering about for the second. For the third, everyone just stopped rather than busting a nut to get back on the goal line to potentially block something. Other than that, going forward its quite promising. Robins needs to wake the defence up and we got a 4-3 win in the bag.

Grendel

Can't see us getting back, hope I'm wrong

I can see us scoring again but the defence is shambolic. It’s a car crash I’m afraid. He needs to bring stokes on to add presence and strength Haynes and grimmer are cannon fodder.

Surely Haynes can’t be picked again even their manager was so obviously trying to get him picked it’s a joke.

Macca

Get 11 behind the ball. Genuine potential for goal difference making us miss out if we get a drubbing

Otis

Getting out muscled here around our own box and they are simply stronger. Rhead and Palmer are.winning so many headers too.

City have looked the more threatening, but Lincoln have a simple plan and it's working like a charm.

jordan210

Second balls are costing us.

They are playing the same balls over and over again yet we still have not wised up to it

Grendel

Getting out muscled here around our own box and they are simply stronger. Rhead and Palmer are.winning so many headers too.

City have looked the more threatening, but Lincoln have a simple plan and it's working like a charm.

They look like scoring every time they move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread