Match Thread Coventry vs Lincoln Match Thread - 24th April (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Burge not at fault for any of them and Haynes played well second half

Grendel

Come on, right angle and Allsopp pushed it away. What more did you want? Over head kick, back flip and a curtsy to finish?

I would wager if that was at the other end it would have been a goal

oucho

3 hour drive to get here after working all day, they score the second i walk into the Ricoh......i need a lie down.....

Brighton Sky Blue

Clowns have flapped on home turf for the umpteenth time. Scrambling to get into 7th of this God awful division.

NortonSkyBlue

Careless more than naive I would say, if we get in to the play offs I do worry we will be rabbits in the headlights again

Nick

Administrator
Robins can't adapt.

What do they actually do in training? Haven't mastered throw ins or corners

It's not good enough.

He had no idea what to do tonight, well and truly out thought and done.

Chip Batch

Can't win a ball in the air at he back or up front. We've been decent going forward when it's been on the floor. We've had about 10 corners this half. Might as well go to the toilet when we get one because we could be here all night without scoring from them.

fernandopartridge

Robins can't adapt.

What do they actually do in training? Haven't mastered throw ins or corners

It's not good enough.

He had no idea what to do tonight, well and truly out thought and done.
We came from behind to win there so that isn't true, it's one of them. They've been very clinical

Paxman II

You just couldn't make it up when it comes to Coventry City these days and tonight has nothing to do with SISU.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

3 hour drive to get here after working all day, they score the second i walk into the Ricoh......i need a lie down.....
I feel for you. I was waiting at Crewe for train to Manchester. Train going to Coventry came in. Shall I get on? No.
In days gone by I would go anywhere to support City, not these days I'm sad to say.
Safe journey home Oucho.

Users who are viewing this thread