Video Coventry vs Exeter (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Great run by Dabo for the first. Nice to score from a set piece. Lovely work by Godden for the third. Wilson = Burge, I hope Marosi doesn't get injured.

AStonesThrow

Great run by Dabo for the first. Nice to score from a set piece. Lovely work by Godden for the third. Wilson = Burge, I hope Marosi doesn't get injured.
I'm guessing you weren't there last night? Purely on the basis that Wilson's distribution was above and beyond a goalkeeper at this level, yes he flapped for their goal but his movement towards the ball and his instant decision to come for it was still something we never saw with Burge.
Burge would have been mid cha-cha when it went in, deciding whether to come for it.

Was quite impressed with Wilson for a second choice, for me so far, Marosi + Wilson > all goalkeeping options last season

cc84cov

In all fairness I think Wilson had a good game,for the goal the defence was too deep 2-3 yards inside their area when we should of been on the edge of the 18 yard he made 1 great save as others have said great distribution.

Evo1883

I don't know bit harsh really, all keepers are allowed some grace.. Problem with Burge was it was every match in the end

eastwoodsdustman

I thought Wilson looked a bit hesitant he first half but settled well. Some great kicking too. Just rewatched their goal and he hesitated before coming which has cost him. I’m still more comfortable with him in goal than burge last season. I think the defence were too as they were more than happy to play the ball back to him.

Evo1883

I thought Wilson looked a bit hesitant he first half but settled well. Some great kicking too. Just rewatched their goal and he hesitated before coming which has cost him. I’m still more comfortable with him in goal than burge last season. I think the defence were too as they were more than happy to play the ball back to him.

I also noticed aside from the fact his distribution is far superior, he was constantly shouting and communicating with his back line

PVA

If that was Burge he'd have been called all the names under the sun on here.

Nice to get some goals, and especially to get Godden on his way.

I don't think I've ever seen Hiwula strike the ball cleanly, every goal seems to be a scuffed pea roller, seems to work though!

Ricketts

We saw it from the opposite angle to the camera yesterday and it looked a well taken shot from a great pass. The second was well struck too.

AStonesThrow

No youre so right - try a 100 flaps a season!
Starting to think we should have called him Lee Bird...

Especially as he went north in the summer...

And it's all going to go South for him over the winter...

And I'm pretty sure Sunderland fans 'tweeted' about getting him on the 'Cheep'

Ok I'll stop :chicken::stop:

Users who are viewing this thread