Match Thread Coventry v Wycombe Match Thread - Tuesday 7th Feb (2 Viewers)

skybluejelly

i think bigi should be playing ..he has 100% goal scoring record against wycombe

lifeskyblue

I have never ever felt like this before when watching my team... i really hope they prove me very wrong because atm I would rather be anywhere than here.. I have always believed we could win but sadly I just think we will fold again tonight... Fuck the powers that be for ripping out all my enthusiasm ... trying to remain positive for my son....PUSB

Not sure I feel as bad as you but certainly don't feel the excitement I usually do 30mins before kick off.

PUSB

Hugh Jarse

Can we please, please play a match without whistle blowing, throwing of tennis balls and pitch invasion tonight?

I know we have passionate fans but let's channel all our efforts in supporting our club by singing and shouting at the top of our voices to get the boys to Wembley.

I'm sure we can put SISU to the backs of our minds for the duration of the game. Who knows, if we win tonight it might be a bit of a springboard to the end of the season.

Here's hoping!

shmmeee

Sad to see the place not even half full for a semi. What have those bastards done to this club? Frisked on the way in as well :/

bawtryneal

Sad to see the place not even half full for a semi. What have those bastards done to this club? Frisked on the way in as well :/

They have torn the club and the fan base apart.
Absolutely criminal.
Making a million pound profit though. Eh !!!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It's a little bit embarrassing when you have to delay the kick off due to crowd congestion when the ground is only half empty.....

Had they made it clearer that the normal turnstiles they always insist you use on normal match day weren't appropriate tonight and you could use any green south entrance perhaps there wouldn't be the crowds there are now

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I bet a 1000 or so couldn't come due to the kick off time. The Luton v Yeovil game was 7.45 - why can't they get it right?

Oh well back to the bar!

Users who are viewing this thread