Match Thread Coventry v Shrewsbury Match Thread - Saturday 13th Aug (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Just spoken to sordell he has knee injury. Not quite recovered. Nice bloke keen to talk to kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfchoi87

Bit harsh on Haynes after Tuesday, kid with low confidence is man of the match and gets dropped for it. Same with lamerais after Sheffield Utd last year.

skyblueelephant76

[QUO"ccfchoi87, post: 1138672, member: 8639"]Bit harsh on Haynes after Tuesday, kid with low confidence is man of the match and gets dropped for it. Same with lamerais after Sheffield Utd last year.[/QUOTE]

He did play 120 minutes and got through a lot of work. Could well be back in on Tuesday.

D

Deleted member 2477

Ffs we are the home team and dont play a striker. Says it all

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just got in. Tried getting in normal turnstiles. Not accepted. Was told to go in through turnstiles listed on back of card; 24-27. Continue my walk to these turnstiles. They're closed!

So still had to go through a turnstile not listed on the ST!

Then overhear another steward telling a fan can go in any as long as it's in the right stand (east / tesco whatever you want to call it).

Nick

Administrator
Just got in. Tried getting in normal turnstiles. Not accepted. Was told to go in through turnstiles listed on back of card; 24-27. Continue my walk to these turnstiles. They're closed!

So still had to go through a turnstile not listed on the ST!

Then overhear another steward telling a fan can go in any as long as it's in the right stand (east / tesco whatever you want to call it).
Yeah, as long as it was the right stand is ok

D

Deleted member 2477

Our mini bus from the travellers is usualy full and somtimes they put two on.
First game of the season and theres five of us on it
Think a lot havnt bothered this season

ccfcway

Our mini bus from the travellers is usualy full and somtimes they put two on.
First game of the season and theres five of us on it
Think a lot havnt bothered this season

CWR have just said " no delays near the Ricoh." That might give an idea of the expected crowd

Otis

CWR have just said " no delays near the Ricoh." That might give an idea of the expected crowd
Yeah, we found that. We drive down Burnaby Road around 1.20 and usually it takes us some 10 mins to get down the road.

Today we came at 1.30 and it was straight through. Tesco looked quieter too, but they have got this new system in place today.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2477

People voting with their feet this season. Lack of investement, owners who are running us like idiots and poor customer service. What do they expect

lifeskyblue

rather bizarrely CWR are focusing on the "lack of depth" in our goalkeeping position

Strange. That the same as last year and although I would like an experienced keeper I don't think RCC or burge are that bad. Defence and attack on the other hand....we do look weak

lifeskyblue

rather bizarrely CWR are focusing on the "lack of depth" in our goalkeeping position

Strange. That the same as last year and although I would like an experienced keeper I don't think RCC or burge are that bad. Defence and attack on the other hand....we do look weak

lifeskyblue

Strange. That the same as last year and although I would like an experienced keeper I don't think RCC or burge are that bad. Defence and attack on the other hand....we do look weak.

ccfcway

People voting with their feet this season. Lack of investement, owners who are running us like idiots and poor customer service. What do they expect

Lack of investment ?, its not the end of the transfer window yet, we will be strong in Sept. The ticketing issues will continue to be a problem, so fans should compensate for it whilst we have these owners.

Hope for a positive result today but not the end of the world if it doesn't come, in Sept we will be flying

ccfcway

Strange. That the same as last year and although I would like an experienced keeper I don't think RCC or burge are that bad. Defence and attack on the other hand....we do look weak.

Both will be addressed this month. I don't think we will sign another GK

Users who are viewing this thread