Match Thread Coventry v Sheff Utd Match Thread - Thursday 15th Dec (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Only that would fucking happen to us.

I can't wait for the morons who will now say 'we can't protest as we will lose'.

Fuck sake city.

Sky Blue Harry H

TF & MV will blame it on fans. However, much as I wouldn't have gone on there, our cause needed highlighting. My nephew has been txting me about it from newcastle - so people are seeing this.

covcity4life

Our cebtral defenders are pretty shit

Ans fullbacks

Midfield has promise imo

Strikers need help tactically

A manager can sort this. Criminal venus is in charge

coop

Second half was better we didn't look as shit as recently. Defence are just to slow to react.

fernandopartridge

Awful by the Sheffield fans, football supporters should support the efforts of other teams fans to rid our game of people like sisu and they think this is something for point scoring. I genuinely hope they have to deal with this, they deserve all the shit they get, terrible people
Said last week they're a set of small town simpletons.

The Prefect

Awful by the Sheffield fans, football supporters should support the efforts of other teams fans to rid our game of people like sisu and they think this is something for point scoring. I genuinely hope they have to deal with this, they deserve all the shit they get, terrible people
United came here to win a game not to protest against SISU.

Their team did the job. Our team didn't. Simple.

covcity4life

They got the ball more than us in midfield and our box. We do not compete enough

A better 2nd half but not good ebough

Paxman II

We came out cold after the protest after being the better side at that point. The protesters lost us that game. Morons. We were being so competitive at that point holding onto a likely draw only to be disrupted by protest halting the game and the concentration level taken away. How the hell do you think our players would feel as opposed to Utd who probably thought they would hit quickly and so it proved. Numpties.

fellatio_Martinez

We came out cold after the protest after being the better side at that point. The protesters lost us that game. Morons. We were being so competitive at that point holding onto a likely draw only to be disrupted by protest halting the game and the concentration level taken away. How the hell do you think our players would feel as opposed to Utd who probably thought they would hit quickly and so it proved. Numpties.

It's time for a fan protest against the protesting fans I think.

ccfcway

we lost our concentration levels and they didn't ?

tonight was a sign of fans that have had enough. it wasn't about 1 point won or lost tonight, it is about the future of our club. I can only assume this will be the start, this wont be a one off

Sky Blue Harry H

Why couldn't we hit quickly, as opposed to them - not sure I see the logic?

PTA

I really hope that's sarcasm. If not, I feel sorry for you for being so dense.

SkyBlueSid

Sheffield United are a horrible club with horrible, moronic fans. They have never been any different.

I think in Sheffield you have to take an intelligence test. Pass and you support Wednesday, fail and you get this shower of shit for life.

Westendlad

Oh fuck off.....

SIR ERNIE

If we came out cold that was the fault of the manager, not the protesters.

Users who are viewing this thread