Match Thread Coventry v Scunthorpe Match Thread - Saturday 12th Nov (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

I see a 1-1 draw here which I would take given Scunthorpe's run of form. Team for tomorrow I think.

Burge
Page
Sterry
Willis
Turnbull
Stevenson
Bigi
Rose
Sordell
Ageyi
Reid

Subs: Rcc, Ricketts, Haynes, Lameiras, G.Thomas, Reid, Tudguy

harvey098

First time I've woken up genuinely excited about a game for a while. Would be great to make it to mid table by Xmas and set up an exciting second half of the season with some momentum behind us. CMON CITY!!

stupot07

If we play anywhere as poorly as we have done in the first 45-60 mins of the last 3 games we will get beaten easily.

It will be interesting to see what team he will put out. If he goes 433 the defense and midfield pick itself, sordel will come in but the other 2 who knows? If we go 442 again, then I fear the worse.

I think we will lose 2-1, sordell with the goal. 8,765

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

I see a 1-1 draw here which I would take given Scunthorpe's run of form. Team for tomorrow I think.

Burge
Page
Sterry
Willis
Turnbull
Stevenson
Bigi
Rose
Sordell
Ageyi
Reid

Subs: Rcc, Ricketts, Haynes, Lameiras, G.Thomas, Reid, Tudguy

I would rather put an empty shirt on the bench than have Tudgay in the squad.

Nick

Administrator
Rumours surfacing that I'll be making an appearance today.

Got about 6 fights lined up from on here.
We play top of the league and you crawl out of the woodwork for the glory of it.

Is it by the Jimmy hill statue?

hill83

We play top of the league and you crawl out of the woodwork for the glory of it.

Is it by the Jimmy hill statue?

Rare free Saturday with a free pass to get on the beer.

Jimmy Hill statue is my third encounter of the day I believe.

hill83

Smart. Make it look like you know what you're doing.

MDPBcMT.gif

skybluebeduff

Enjoy the game to those who are attending, for those who are not going, i've just seen on Facebook that a stream of the game will be on there, just add yourself to the Coventry City Fans Forum, always someone streaming the game through their phone.

Nick

Administrator
Enjoy the game to those who are attending, for those who are not going, i've just seen on Facebook that a stream of the game will be on there, just add yourself to the Coventry City Fans Forum, always someone streaming the game through their phone.
It's on a proper stream as well, seen the camera vans earlier

skybluebeduff

It's on a proper stream as well, seen the camera vans earlier

Sweet, watched the last 3 home games through people live streaming, so a proper stream will be nice, heard people watched the Morecambe game but I was there anyway.

Nick

Administrator
Sweet, watched the last 3 home games through people live streaming, so a proper stream will be nice, heard people watched the Morecambe game but I was there anyway.
There will probably be links floating about anyway.

Don't know how people have the signal or battery to stream the game from their phone :(

How steady are their hands? Must get arm ache.

One of the Facebook live adverts about sport is pretty much indirectly saying "stream sports games".

skybluebeduff

Don't know how people have the signal or battery to stream the game from their phone :(

How steady are their hands? Must get arm ache.

One of the Facebook live adverts about sport is pretty much indirectly saying "stream sports games".
They use them portable chargers so battery's are always fine, people also take it in turns, always around block 20-22 where they stream them from too.

Nick

Administrator
They use them portable chargers so battery's are always fine, people also take it in turns, always around block 20-22 where they stream them from too.
Will have a look for them, easier to get a tripod but probably get spotted.

This sort of thing will get more and more common with the technology easier.

Eventually I can see maybe the club's live streaming and charging.

Brylowes

Was hoping to travel up today but alas work got in the way, hopefully latch on to one
Of the streams people are talking about, just logged on to the link someone posted
Above. Started to sign in with email address etc,but although it's free they required
Credit card details, so wasn't to sure about that, can anyone verify if it's safe or not.

I think our midfield needs to up its game a bit and take some pressure off the defence,
Get the ball forward quickly at every opportunity, let them worry about us rather than
Us them. I'm going to go for a really tight 2-2 with us conceding late on,

Happy_Martian

Yes, and I posted one 8 posts above yours for Cric TV :) Glad to know that people read what I write :grumpy:

Happy_Martian

Rare free Saturday with a free pass to get on the beer.

Jimmy Hill statue is my third encounter of the day I believe.

'Ang on, Hill.... what did the statue ever do to you ? :) Besides, its 8 foot high and made of bronze (I believe), go pick on someone your own size :p

Users who are viewing this thread