Match Thread Coventry v Rangers (2 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Of this lot....mason looks the best of the bunch. Hillsner looks like he might offer a bit but currently v unfit.
But rangers must be disappointed against u23s and non first teamers. Commentators seem to think rangers are playing great against world champions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

One rangers fan on Twitter said they will win the treble when they went 2 up.. Their twitter didn't announce we made 9 changes either

mark82

Baka looks in decent shape. Jones a bit off the pace but shown flashes. Hilßner looks ok considering he's playing with our backups.

Nick

Administrator
One rangers fan on Twitter said they will win the treble when they went 2 up.. Their twitter didn't announce we made 9 changes either

Their commentators don't seem to get anything either.

It's really weird. They are literally playing an 11 that's the majority of our U23 squad now.

Evo1883

Sadly
Their commentators don't seem to get anything either.

It's really weird.

Any reputable commentator would mention that whilst rangers have dominated the second half... Coventry are playing a complete reserve team and some U23 lads... And I've not once heard them mention the fact we've been training for about 9 days

Evo1883

There is literally nothing us as supporters can take from the second half, because almost none of them will get any game time next season, maybe 3/4 will be subs here and there

lifeskyblue

Do these commentators not realise only mason and max and Baka started games in L1 last season (not sure if jones and Eccles started or came on as subs). If rangers are as good as these think they are on for a rude awakening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread