Match Thread Coventry v Rangers (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Il say this, we don't look much worse than them considering they've had a full pre season and we are a few players short... Their main chance came from our own mistake.we've surrendered possession too easily at times and we are a bit sloppy but we've only trained for a few days.. . Hamer is tidy, almost a mirror image of Walsh on the ball...rangers are struggling to break down the 5 atb,I keep saying it will stifle some teams next season..

Here's a link BTW that you definitely shouldn't click Hesgoal

i think goals could be an issue next season, I'd like us to get a decent back up in for Godden, which in reality means a loan, (look at the impact Abrahams has on Villa).
No disrespect to Max or Baka but even Godden is untried in this league.

stupot07

9 changes

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
265644099079cbd00c37198b99ea7404.jpg

skybluegaz

A pal I work with who's a Rangers fan says we're better than Motherwell that they tonked the other day. Says everything about Scottish football really!

Happy_Martian

Pleased to see Jodi on. Hope this season is better for him, injury wise.

alfielloyd

what a fucking rollercoaster it is supporting this club. Even during a meaningless friendly.
I've changed my mind about a season ticket about 2 dozen times in the last 24 hours, probably 2 or 3 during them match.
I don't want to be in Brum but I just fucking love watching this team!
Absolutely want to be in Cov, but it has to be on the right terms for the football club, not just for the rugby union team from London. Ultimately, life is short, if we are lucky we might reach 82 so do not punish yourself, watching the Sky Blues even if it is in Birmingham is essential. If you love watching the team just do it!

Users who are viewing this thread