Coventry v Preston 2007 (1 Viewer)

jabharty

What a goal from doyler in that game.
Completely forgot about Julian Gray. Seems he is playing for some club in Cyprus.

if i remeber right it was a day of mixed fortunes for ccfc. earlier that day we were drawn away to man utd in the league cup, doyler scored a screamer to send us top then afterwards some nastiness, with some arseholes attacking preston coaches and an innocent steward dying.

SkyBlue_Bear83

if i remeber right it was a day of mixed fortunes for ccfc. earlier that day we were drawn away to man utd in the league cup, doyler scored a screamer to send us top then afterwards some nastiness, with some arseholes attacking preston coaches and an innocent steward dying.
I don't remember about the steward dying but I do seem to remember something happening afterwards. Wasn't the Preston coach had a brick thrown through the window or summat. I think after this was why they increased the segregation between home and away fans, didn't we have a home area behind the goal right next to the away support until this point? If you look at the youtube video you can see the Coventry support next to the away fans on Adebolas early chance

Users who are viewing this thread