Match Thread Coventry v Peterboro. Match Thread - Saturday 8th Apr (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Coventry v Peterboro. match, tactics and predictions :)

shmmeee

This will be when we are down officially.

Will be a weird atmosphere as also first home game post cup win.

oucho

We lose and it's definitely confirmed. We could win and still go down on Sat if other results go against us.

SlowerThanPlatt

Been to every home league game this season but not going to bother with this one. Not sure I can take seeing my team being relegated to League 2 and probably all the shenanigans off the pitch too

pusbccfc

1-1.

Paxman II

Look we are all but down so how the team will play is questionable even under MR's new organised team ethic.
No doubt he wants to keep some momentum going as a confidence boost to next season, getting the side to play his way.
Peterborough have nothing to play for so I suspect a dull affair, a parade of the cup beforehand which should raise our players game a bit, and we will win by a single goal.

standupforcity

We lose and it's definitely confirmed. We could win and still go down on Sat if other results go against us.
All other contenders have tougher fixtures than us, and PV play Chesterfield, so it's unlikely the axe will fall on Sat....

oucho

stevefloyd

Rather play with 10 men than Turdgay again...wait a minute thats what happens when he does go on the pitch...notice I never said play

oucho

See that this one is now the subject of a "Relegation Special" discounted ticket offer!

oucho

Going down
Who gives a fuck
We're coventry city and we won the cup
I give a fuck mate.

I'd rather have avoided relegation than have had the day out at Wembley (memorable day but won't make up for playing in the 4th tier!)

When we're playing such luminaries as Stevenage, Accrington, Morecambe, Crawley, Mansfield, Barnet and Exeter next season, the Checkatrade will be history and we'll be wishing we were back up the leagues.....

robbiethemole

I give a fuck mate.

I'd rather have avoided relegation than have had the day out at Wembley (memorable day but won't make up for playing in the 4th tier!)

When we're playing such luminaries as Stevenage, Accrington, Morecambe, Crawley, Mansfield, Barnet and Exeter next season, the Checkatrade will be history and we'll be wishing we were back up the leagues.....

we could always win it again next year

covcity4life

I give a fuck mate.

you cannot trade one for the other anyway though so enjoy the checkatrade forever buddy

trevelfarandwide

I give a fuck mate.

I believe we all give a fuck, however those who accepted relegation as a reality some months ago have realised that the trophy is a beacon of success in a dismal, gut-wrenching season.

Different fans deal with things differently; one constant is prevalent though - we are all hurting.

Reality dictates we buckle ourselves in and hope next season is our 'phoenix' year. Momentum and team-building is the way forward for CCFC, and maybe just maybe, Robins can drag this club by it's bollocks into a new brand of success.

If anyone can, Robins can.

Sky Blue Harry H

Couple of beers, a sunny day, warm applause for the cup winners - anything else is a bonus

Reactions: mds

Gazolba

Logic says we will lose or draw. We have nothing to play for and they do.
But something tells me we'll win 2-1.
Since I can't see any of our 'strikers' scoring, I have to assume it will be an own goal and a penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread