Match Thread Coventry v Millwall Match Thread - Saturday 4th Feb (1 Viewer)

Generally Midfield

Trying to look for positives feels like pretty desperate grasping at straws. Millwall have drawn their last 4 league games. But reality is we've still only won 4 all season. We might scrape a draw here and there but stringing together a few wins which is what we need to do looks like it would need a miracle to happen. A point against Millwall is the best I can imagine us doing but can't see us getting anything at Wimbledon and if we then lose at Oldham can't help but feel that'll be the season over.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just hope it goes off peacefully, 3 points would be good also

Gosford Green

1-3

Only going as meeting Millwall friends for a drink first.
The corresponding fixture last year we looked a decent side. What a long time ago that was.

covcity4life

1 win in league and could really change our fortunes. alot of our losses are down to mentally being weak rather than not having any skill on the pitch. hopefully slade can help us turn the corner this week with 2 huge wins

steve82

We ain't all that bad at home results wise... it's our AWAY form that's abysmal. Just need that elusive goal.

stupot07

We ain't all that bad at home results wise... it's our AWAY form that's abysmal. Just need that elusive goal.
Last 6

326736efa51e59eec1716ade9f6ce89e.jpg

Last 10
9ec3c0053fe5f8f94ce233318ce6881f.jpg

Albeit I'm not sure whether the chesterfield game is included in that. Our home form is abysmal too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

1 win in league and could really change our fortunes. alot of our losses are down to mentally being weak rather than not having any skill on the pitch. hopefully slade can help us turn the corner this week with 2 huge wins
Mental weakness IS a big factor.

They need to man up and stop feeling sorry for themselves.

steve82

Last 6

Last 10

Albeit I'm not sure whether the chesterfield game is included in that. Our home form is abysmal too

It's not pretty... was the better of the too was more my point hence why we are bottom. If we do lose its a narrow loss generally and me make a bit more of a go of it.
Only the 4 times we've lost in 13 games at home all season

trevelfarandwide

Feels like another loss, but since we haven't won for...(how long?!)...every game we approach is one of dreary dread and low confidence.

Can't see us even scoring again, but please, to the Angel in Heaven who controls sports fate and destiny: yes, we're down, yes, we're shit and doomed, JUST A GOAL WOULD BE NICE PLEASE.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Cov 0 Millwall 4 0-4 at half time . everyone gone home by 4.15pm . I'm only kidding....or am I ?

oucho

We can't go on forever without winning - we have to break the duck sooner or later, so why not tomorrow? I'll go for a cheeky 2-0 home win.

My team, if everyone's fit (442):

Burge

Stokes
Rawson
Clarke
Foley

Reid
Rose
Stevenson
Jones

Vernam
Beavon

We now have nothing to lose from picking the likes of Jones and Stevenson, so let's do it.

AStonesThrow

Millwall pitch invasion mocking the cov ones. Several handbags swung over the poorly stewarded barriers between fans, cov to lose 2-1, concede the losing goal in added injury time

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

I predict a sighting of Mr Danny Baker tomorrow, he is a Millwall fan and he is performing at Warwick Arts Centre tonight.

johnwillomagic

I'm going for 2-1 win don't have a clue why. 4-4-2 for me.

Burge
Foley. Rb
Turnbull. Lb
Clarke. Cb
Reason. Cb
Bigi. Cm
Rose. Cm
Reid. Lm
Thomas. Rm
Tudguy. St
Beacon. St

oucho

Last 6

Last 10

Jesus wept, and we STILL lost to Northampton when they were bottom of the home form table....

Still, it goes to show that bad runs do end sometime. Come on, lads!

D

Deleted member 4439

In their last 20 away games, 60% of the 30 goals scored by Millwall have come in open play, whilst 40% have come from set-pieces.

Oh dear.

steve82

In their last 20 away games, 60% of the 30 goals scored by Millwall have come in open play, whilst 40% have come from set-pieces.

Oh dear.

A few more Millwall stats for you....
Millwall have been awarded the most penalties in league one... 7. All converted, conceding only one.
Only kept 1 away clean sheet this season
Failed to score just 3 times on there travels and scored in both half's just twice too which may be of comfort if it's only 0-1 at half time.

Users who are viewing this thread