Coventry v Ipswitch..... (1 Viewer)

NINOOVCOV

this must be the most important game for a very long time, we have to win today, millwall have already lost so if cov win the gap will be 4 points, also doncaster game posponed, so its very important that we get 3 points today, best of luck to the team.

jto123

The blackpool game was psychologically one of the worst defeats i've experienced as a supporter. I hope the team have recovered from it. PUSB

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I feel this game is like the decider we can escape and things have went our way so far today, we have to take these 3 points or ive given up all hope after today to be honest.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
We'll win! Its only bleeding Ipswich !

Daz

Last time we played Ipswich Andy Thorn reckoned they were the best team we had played!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

NINOOVCOV

ipswitch mean business, cov are not up for it.....i think the blackpool game has had a effect on the players:thinking about:

ccfcway

you just had a sense that defeat on Tuesday when 1-0 up was the point of no return for us this season

Disorganised1

PUSB ~ C'mon City - 3 points here for the taking

Disorganised1

So cold!!!!!!

Bought a car yesterday from a Sky Blue in Cubbington, he was saying that they didn't notice the cold on Tuesday night ~ until the last 5 mins.

Nick

Administrator
Snow is getting worse!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328370731.420872.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328370731.420872.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread